Check KSET Result 2020 update for Karnataka State Eligibility Test. The University of Mysore carried out this state level examination in 2020 and is ready to publish Karnataka State Eligibility Test Result for the contestants attending it. Based on the recent news, the administration is checking the answer sheets and will update KSET Cut off Marks pdf on the internet media shortly.
KSET Result 2020
The State Eligibility Test is the one and only State Level competition that is aimed at selecting the teaching aspirants from the state. The desirous applicants participate in it to apply for Assistant Professor’s posts in the Government Colleges and Universities. The entire management is undertaken by the administration of Mysore University, KSET Center. Read About: Sun Pharma Recruitment
Karnataka SET Result 2020
The latest news and updates suggest that this State Eligibility Test took place at 11 authorized venues in 2020. The controlling panel is now undergoing a close evaluation and will update the outcome on the authenticated online portal only. This news is a bit relieving to the contestants that the written test was successfully held in three phases, viz. Paper-I, II, and III. Now the next update to arrive is about KSET Result 2020, which is tentative to updated soon. Upcoming Notification: KARHFW Recruitment
- Announcement Type: kset result 2020
- Conducting Body: Mysore University, Karnataka, KSET Center
- Name of Test: Karnataka State Eligibility Test
- Posts Applied: Assistant Professor and Lecturer
- Teaching Departments: State Government Colleges and Universities
- Examination Date: 2020
- Result Declaration: soon revealed
KSET Cut off Marks 2020 pdf
Remember that the official internet media is throwing the correct place to check Karnataka SET Cut Off Marks and KSET Result 2020. To let the aspirants know about the evaluation system further, the examination authority has set certain parameters to select the most eligible candidates through this competition. The same has been mentioned in the table down below.
The written test was held and concluded in eleven cities of the state which are, Bengaluru, Belagavi, Bellary, Vijayapura, Davangere, Dharwad, Kalaburgi, Mangalore, Mysuru, Shimoga, and Tumkur. The category plays a significant role in the selection based on the performance of a contestant in all three papers. To get the certificate of participation and qualification, one must attain the minimum passing marks as arranged in the table here.
|Category||Paper – I||Paper – II||Paper – III|
|Unreserved||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|Cat: I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, SC, ST, PWD (VD/ PH)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center for Lecturership, Mysore is controlled by Mysore University (Accredited by UGC, New Delhi). The varsity strictly adheres to the guidelines stipulated by the University Grants Commission NET Bureau. The state-level competition is carried out in 39 subjects at eleven Nodal Centers across the Karnataka State. All the latest news and notifications are subject to the issue on the internet media firstly.
Steps to Obtain KSET Result 2020
- First: Reach the official and authenticated web portal which is, “kset.uni-mysore.ac.in”
- Second: Locate the central notification on the homepage and follow it to get to the login page.
- Third: Type your Registration Number, Password/DOB and submit the information.
- Fourth: Check your scores and print the report to keep it secure for future use.
- Fifth: The Karnataka State Eligibility Test Result certificate issued to the meritorious candidates is valid for the lifetime meaning they can apply for the AP/Lecturer’s posts anytime within the state.
KSET Merit List 2020
Check your KSET Result with the help of the guidelines said above. To reach the right place and gather accurate information, visit the verified link asserted in the final segment of this article. If you have any other queries related to the examination and results announcement, leave your comments in the TextBox provided below against Karnataka SET Merit List pdf.
Site to Refer: Download your State Eligibility Test Scorecard here