Applicants if you are waiting for the AIEEE 2020 Application form. So, applicant, we have news for you. The Central Board of Secondary Education will ready to conduct the All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) 2020 which is the national level entrance examination test for various engineers for grant admissions to the students in IITS(Indian Institute of Technology), NITS(National Institute of Technology).
Applicants if you will satisfy the eligibility criteria then fill AIEEE 2020 Application Form via giving mode. AIEEE 2020 will be conducted in 2020.
AIEEE 2020 Application Form
The CBSE is one of the well-known examinations that take place every year to distribute admission to the students in reputed institutions like National Institute of Technology (NIT) and the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). Mostly this entrance test will organize in the month of April to give admission to the Architecture as well as Engineering courses.
Also, this examination will be conducted in both modes online and offline mode. So interested applicants must grab this opportunity and make their career in Architecture field. JEE Main Online Application Form
AIEEE Notification 2020
|Exam Name||All India Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting For||Admissions in IITS, NITS|
|Conducted By||CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Entrance Exam Stream||Engineering|
|Who Can Apply||10+2 Pass (PCM)|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Shortly Here|
AIEEE Eligibility 2020
- Applicants must have complete class 12th from the recognized board or university for applying AIEEE 2020.
- Candidates belonging to General category must have a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2, whereas reserved categories must secure 40% of aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who have completed 25 years can appear in the test.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for those belonging to the categories such as ST, SC, and PH category.
Note: Aspirants who are appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for the test.
How many Attempt: Only three-time applicants will apply for this All India Engineering Entrance Exam.
This detail will be check by the help of official notification. This fee will be payable by the credit/debit card or through e-challan.
AIEEE 2020 Form
- Must visit the official website of organization http://jeemain.nic.in/
- Then check form link and fill properly form by the help of required documents.
- Attest all documents copy with the form.
- Make a payment of the application fee via any of the modes.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph as well as the signature in the application form
- Tap on submit button.
- Take the print out of the application form and keep it with you
AIEEE 2020 Important Dates:
|Date of Filling Application Form||2020|
|Closing date to submit AIEEE Form||2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2020|
|AIEEE offline main Paper I||2020|
|Offline main Paper II||2020|
|Online main Paper I||2020|
|Date for online main Paper II||2020|
|Answer Key will be available in||2020|
|Official answer key Releasing||April|
|Date for announcing the All India ranks||July|
AIEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern detail will be mention below. If you will search this exam pattern must check these criteria.
- 150 questions are asked in this examination.
- Candidates have to attend Paper I for a total of 450 scores.
- Questions are asked based on several important subjects such as Physics and Chemistry.
- Questions are asked based on the Mathematics subject
- In this examination, 75 questions are asked.
- Candidates have to attend the examination for total marks of 225 marks
- This section contains a total of 75 questions
- Questions will be asked based on the subject of Biology
- Total marks of 225 are allotted in this subject
Paper IV (Part I):
- In Part I of Paper IV, candidates are allotted 150 marks
- 50 questions will be asked by the student.
- Candidates must prepare well based on Aptitude subject
AIEEE 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants before the examination must collect the AIEEE Admit Card 2020 in the upcoming month of 2020. Hall ticket will be uploaded online only for such candidates who applied in the correct form along with aieee exam date. The aspirants who fill the form are supposed to obtain their hall ticket from the web page for being eligible to sit for All India Engineering Entrance Exam and give the test so as to get the top most engineering colleges in India.
AIEEE 2020 Result:
After completion of all process firm will release the result via online, and after the counseling process will be started. So aspirants must check the AIEEE result and go for the counseling process.
AIEEE Contact Details
Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Telephone No. :0120-2427342, 0120-2427350
Helpline No: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399524, 7042399526, 7042399527, 7042399528, 7042399529
Computer Based Exam Helpline No. : 18002660372
Computer Based Exam Email: firstname.lastname@example.org