We are so glad to inform our students who have faced the financial problem in their study. The Ministry of Minority Affairs will launch Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019 on its official site. The main aim of this scholarship form provides the financial help of those aspirants who have well in their study but didn’t continue their study. That time in India most of all minority category candidates face this problem of money.
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019
So ministry of minority Affairs decides to release this scholarship every year for improving education level in India. So interested candidates must check this page and get all needed information of the MOMA Pre Matric Scholarship 2019 notification.
बड़ी संख्या में ज़रूरतमंद छात्र बहुत प्रतिभा रखने के बावजूद गरीबी के कारण उच्च शिक्षा अध्ययन के लिए नहीं जा सकते हैं। इसलिए ऐसे प्रतिभाशाली और आत्मविश्वास वाले छात्रों के लिए जो कुछ अलग करने के लिए बड़े हैं और अपने भविष्य को उज्ज्वल बनाने के लिए आत्मविश्वास रखते हैं, उन छात्रों के लिए भारत सरकार प्री मैट्रिक मोमा छात्रवृत्ति 2019 अब अपडेट की गई है।
- Last Date to apply for this Scholarship form: August/ September 2019
Details of MOMA Scholarship for Minority Students 2019
- Admission fee for the class VI to X is Rs.500/- per annum subject to actual for both type student like hostler and day scholar.
- The tuition fee for the class VI to X is Rs.350/- per month subject to actual for hostler and day scholar.
Maintenance allowance is payable for a period not more than 10 months in an academic year and this detail will mention below.
- There will be nil for the hostler and Rs 100 for the day scholars in Class I to V
- There will be 600 for the hostler and Rs 100 for the day scholars in Class VI to X
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Information
Must have contained 50% marks in the previous final examination.
Parent’s annual income will not more than Rs. 1 lakh.
30% of the scholarship will be fixed for girl students.
(In case eligible girl students are not available according to scholarship strength. Then the scholarship will distribute in boys students.)
Also Verify, Pre Matric Scholarship Form
Amount Which has to be Paid for MOMA Scholarship 2019:
For Moma Scholarship Pre Matric:
|Items||Hostellers *||Day Scholars|
|Admission fee from class 6th to 10th||Rs.500/- per annum||–|
|Tuition fee from class 6th to 10th||Rs.350/- per month||–|
|Maintenance allowance For||Class I to Vth||–||Rs. 100/- per month|
|Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- per month||Rs. 100/- per month|
The selection of the student will base on their marks in previous year classes.
Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Period
The MOMA Scholarships will give for the entire course. The Maintenance allowance will give for 10 months only in an academic year.
Document for Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship 2019
- Parental Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate of the candidate.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Class 10th Mark sheet must attest to the Principal.
- The application form must verify by the School Principal.
- The photo should also attest by the school Principal.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
Step to fill Pre Matric Moma Scholarship Form 2019
- At first, go to the official website of the organization which is http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- Then click on application form link which will show on the page.
- After that, the application form will open on your PC Screen.
- Download the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme form in the giving format and after that take the hard copy of it.
- Now fill up all required information in the giving form with the help of your document.
- Then attest all required documents, passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck your form and submit to the giving address.
Pay attention to these links:
Check Official notification for collect any other details