Pre Matric Post Matric Scholarship 2016
Hey, aspirants, we have great news for the students who have a physical disabled and facing the financial problem in their study. So for those the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has released the Pre Matric Post Matric Scholarship 2016 on its official site. The main motive of this opportunity is improving the education level and motivates the physically challenged students for further study and make their future bright. Applicants if you are also interested in this must check this page and get all information of notification then complete this process without any error. This is a really tremendous opportunity for the aspirants which release by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Pre Matric Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For Handicapped
- Organization: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India
- Scholarship Name: Scholarship for Pre and Post Matric
- Applicable for: Students with Disabilities
- Last Date: October 2016
Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility
Check eligibility detail for the Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship through this section.
Pre Matric Scholarship For Students With Disabilities:
- The scholarships are open to nationals of India only.
- The students having less than 40% disability (Certified by competent medical authority of the state Governments/UTs.) are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarship to study in a class will be available only for one year.
- He or she must be a full-time regular student studying IX or X for pre matric scholarship.
- The annual incomes of applier parents will not more than 200000.
Post Matric Scholarship For Students With Disabilities:
- These scholarships will be valid for the study of all recognized post-matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in recognized institutions with the following exceptions: Pre-matric & Post-matric scholarship for physically challenged students.
- “Scholarships are not providing for training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses and Private Pilot license Courses. Courses at Training – Ship Dufferin (Now Rajendra), courses and much more.
- Those students who will complete Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board are eligible for this.
- Courses at the level of post-graduate degree or diploma or certificate will not valid for this scheme.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. B.Com. after B.A. in another subject will not be eligible.
- Students studying in Class 9th of the Higher Secondary School courses of the 12th Class of the Multipurpose High School will not be eligible for it. Check another detail by the official notification.
- The annual parental income must not exceed 2,50,000 for post metric applicants
Pre Matric Scholarship Grants and Benefits:
The beneficial amount of scholarship will mention below in this table.
|RATE OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR 10 MONTHS IN ACADEMIC YEAR||350||600|
|BOOKS AND ADHOC GRANTS||750||100|
Post Matric Scholarship Benefit
|GROUP 1||BACHELORS DEGREE in Medicine (Allopathic, Indian and other recognized systems of medicines), Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, etc…..||1200/-||550|
|GROUP 2||Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, I Certificate in areas like pharmacy (B pharma), LLB, BFS, other para-medical branches like Rehabilitation, Diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel / Tourism f Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance,’ Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary (IO+2||820||530|
|GROUP 3||All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group I & II e.g. BA/B Sc/B Com etc.||570||300|
|GROUP 4||All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc…..||380||230|
Apply for Disable Students Scholarship Form 2016
- At first, visit the scholarship official website which is https://scholarships.gov.in/main.do
- Click for registration
- Fill required information on the giving form…
- Click on submit button and ID and Password will be generated on your Screen
- Then make a login by entering ID and Password will be generated
- Now fill the Application form with the required information along with upload photograph
- Take a print out of that application form and submit it to school with documents.
Get Details From Here http://hwd.up.nic.in/