There are plenty of jobs coming up for aspirants under CTU Recruitment 2018. The recruitment notification is about Chandigarh Transport Undertaking that will recruit new candidates for the posts of Manager, Driver, Conductor, and Clerks in several Admin and field departments. Check other details and start applying online because the online registrations are about to begin online.
CTU Recruitment 2018
The current year’s recruitment will be done for the vacancies of Works Manager, Driver, Conductor, Clerk etc. The postings will be accomplished on the basis of the department’s requirement. The other State Road Transport Corporations will be of the state Punjab and Haryana. This is a state level recruitment drive following which candidates are advised to go check all the necessary information before filling their online application forms respectively. Further information regarding CTU Chandigarh Driver Conductor 2018 is listed down the segment.
UPSRTC Recruitment Apply Now
CTU Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 Driver Conductor Details
As per the official and unofficial news details, the eligibility and educational criteria are being mentioned here. There is other job information that all the aspirants must read before applying online. Kindly read the official CTU Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 Notification duly and start registering online using the official link given down below. The final date for online application is September Oct.
Update Type: CTU Recruitment 2018
Name of Authority: Chandigarh Transport Undertaking
Post Name: Driver, Conductor, Work Manager, Assistant, Office Clerk, and others
Total Vacancies: Unspecified
Final Date for Application: September/ October
Job Level: State Government (Punjab/Haryana)
Selection Mode: Written Test/ Skill Test/ Driving Test
Work Location: Haryana and Punjab
CTU CHD Driver Conductor Vacancy Details
The eligibility details such as age limit, education required, and some other key points are given hereunder:
Eligibility and Educational Requirements:
For Driver Posts:
- A Candidate must have passed 10th examination from a State or a Central government recognized Board or equivalent.
- An applicant must have cleared a Heavy Motor Vehicle Test and must have a valid HMV/LMV Driver’s License.
For Work Manager:
Applicants going for the Work Manager’s posts need to have done a diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineer/ Automobile Engineering from a state or central government recognized institute.
For Conductor Posts:
A candidate must have qualified class 12th exams from a recognized Board or Institution.
For Office Clerk Posts:
A postulant must be having a Degree in any Discipline.
For Driver, Clerk and Conductor vacancies, the age limit is from 21-30 years. While for other vacancies, it is 25 years to 35 years.
Candidates need to pay an Application Fee amounting to Rs. 800/- for unreserved category while Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST and Ex-Serviceman.
Payment Mode: Online Banking / Visa Debit / Credit Card.
Applicants will be called for a written test, skill test (Driving / Typing), and a personal interview. There will be no negative marking in this written test. Moreover, the qualifying marks for UR /OBC will be 30 Marks and for the SC/ST candidates 25 Marks.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
After being appointed, the selected candidates will be paid Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20200/- Along with a GP of Rs. 2400/- per month.
CTU Recruitment 2018 Latest News
- First of all, visit the premier website given by the organization which is, “chdctu.gov.in”
- Now locate the recruitment link on the left of the homepage.
- Follow it to reach the Recruitment Board and look for the lately updated corrigendum.
- Download the notice and start reading it very carefully.
- Check the status of the job and apply for it by registering for it online.
- Fill the academic and technical details properly and complete the registration process by uploading the images of signature and passport-sized photograph.
- Pay the online fee and save the form details before rechecking for any error.
- Press the proceed button to submit the data.
- Take a printed copy of this application form and keep it for the future purpose.
Chandigarh Transport Recruitment 2018 Driver Conductor
CTU Chandigarh Transport Recruitment Driver, Conductor Notification has been released publicly by Chandigarh Transport Undertaking Board. All such applicants who want to make their career in Chandigarh Transport Undertaking as Bus Conductor they must fill the online application form before the closure date form filling by the help of given link situated below.
Link Worth Noticing:
For further reference, visit here: chdctu.gov.in