The Ministry of Minority Affairs has announced such a great opportunity for the aspirants. This opportunity has released for mainly those candidates who have facing a lack of money problem. The Ministry of Minority Affairs has declared the Post Matric MOMA Scholarship 2019. If aspirants you will facing this problem then you can apply for it by filling the Application Form. But before applying must check this page and read all details of notification. Then if you want to apply for this Scholarship through this page that does conveniently for you.
Post Matric MOMA Scholarship 2019
Don’t forget candidates this scholarship only for candidates who want to study in undergraduate and post graduate courses like Engineering/ Architecture/ MBBS much more. Also, this Minority Scholarship Scheme is release for minority category candidates like Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains). So check this page and grab this awesome opportunity.
Organization: Ministry of Minority Affairs
Last date of scholarship: Soon Revealed Here
Type of Post Matric MOMA Scholarship 2019
Here in this section, by the help of Online mode interested one can apply for Moma Scholarship 2019. This association also released some lots of Minority basis details for the needy Students please check the List below and register for the suitable scheme.
- Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship: For Class 1-10
- Post Matric MOMA Scholarship: For Class 11 to Ph.D
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship: After Class 12 for professional & technical courses
Post Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2019 Eligibility
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Belong to the minority castes.
- For this aspirant must pursuing any of the above-written courses.
- Also, an applicant must complete the 12th class with at least 50% marks.
- The income of student/parent/guardian must not exceed the Rs. 2, 50,000 per annum.
Admission & Tuition Fee
- For Class 11th, 12- Main Subject to the maximum of Rs. 7000 P.A
- For Technical & Vocational Courses of Class 11th & 12th- Maximum Ceiling of Rs. 10,000 P.A
- Under Graduate & Post Graduate: Under this, the Maximum Ceiling goes to 3,000 P.A
- All these details are necessary for this MOMA Scholarship so must satisfy these criteria.
Particulars of Scholarship:
|Admission and tuition fee for Class 11-12||INR 7000 Per Annum(max)||INR 7000 Per Annum(max)|
|Admission, courses, and tuition fee: Technical and vocational courses (equivalent to class 11-12)||INR 10000 (max)||INR 10000 (max)|
|Admission and tuition fee: graduation and post-graduation level||INR 3000 Per Annum(max)||INR 3000 Per Annum(max)|
|Maintenance allowance||INR 380-1200 pm||INR 230-550 pm|
MOMA Post Matric Selection Process:
The selection process of this scholarship will be based on their Merit. Preference will be given to the candidates of reputed Institutions.
Document for MOMA Post Matric Scholarship 2019
- One signed application form copy of the scholarship
- One signature passport size photograph of the candidate
- Self-attested copy of all the certificates in respect of all the examination passed
- Domicile of the candidate
- One I’d proof
- Income certificates of parent/guardian whether self- employed or under some employee, accordingly
- Self-declaration of a community by the student.
- Course fee receipt copy
These documents have to be sent to the State Department of the State to which you belong.
Once the State Government recommends the scholarship for the student then a Permanent Id will be generated.
MOMA Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019 Application Form
- Must visit the official site that is momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/
- Select the ‘home’ option and check the appropriate link available on the home page.
- Select the link ‘apply’ and application form will appear.
- Download the Application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the application form by giving all the required information of the document.
- Attest all the documents which are required in this scholarship form.
- Check all the filled details.
- Give the duly filled form to the college or the Institute and helping address will provide below.
MOMA Scholarship 2019 Important Dates:
|Event||Application Form Submission Starting Date||Dates in 2019|
|Submission of the Online Form||September||Nov|
Renewal form by Institute
|Scrutiny of registration by State/UT||November||Dec|
|Form Sanctioned List|
|Final List of students selected||Nov-Dec||Dec|
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Check other details by this Post Matric MOMA Scholarship 2019 Official Notification Link
Get Other details from here: www.minorityaffairs.gov.in