The job hunters who applied for Constable Post are required to fetch WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019 for the competitive test to begin in 2019. This state-level examination is going to be held across the state regions on the same day and dates under the authority of the State Police Department, WB Government. More info is generated here along with instructions, Activated link, and examination pattern.
WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019
As proposed by the state recruitment body, this Notice drive is meant for filling up varied vacancies of Male & Female candidates. All the postings shall be made upon completion of necessary measures inclusive of a series of written tests, PET/PMT, Medical Fitness Tests, and Document Verification. The major concern for the competitors is to look for their validated entry cards which are available to download from the dedicated web media along with certain instructions.
This is one of the best news about the West Bengal Constable Admit Card which was revealed by the WBPRB, All such who have been filled the notification for 8419 vacancies can grab this golden chance for Constable jobs, all you need do is select the suitable url which we have given at the ending segment.
Also, Check- Indian Army Bharti | BCCL Latest Jobs Updates
WB Police Constable Hall Ticket 2019
|Concerning Update||WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019|
|Recruiting Authority||West Bengal Police Department|
|Positions to Fill||Police Constable (Male and Female)|
|Number of Seats||8419|
|Recruitment Process||Pre Exam, PST/PET, Medical Exam, Document Test and Final Written Exam|
|Regions of Working||State Regions Only|
|Date of Conduct of Test||2019|
|Updating date of WB Police Constable Admit Card||8 Days Prior to Competition|
With an aim to deliver their best performance in the competition, numerous applicants shall get to appear in the preliminary stage of an exam that is pre-organised on 2019 state-wide. WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019 shall be dispatched for the ones getting shortlisted to participate in the competitive examination at first. Based on the legitimacy of their respective applications, the regulatory body is to produce the conclusions apart from uploading the tickets online.
West Bengal Police Constable Preliminary Hall Ticket 2019
Notable information that West Bengal Police Constable Hall Ticket carries is rather of great significance. That includes details like Date, Time to Report, Time of Exam Commencement, Venue Address, Centre Code, Exam Code, Instructions for Examinees, and their identification information such as Photo and signature. Applicants need to make sure that they must respond to the directed link timely in order to be able to collect their original copy of the entry pass.
WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019 Preliminary
- Step I: Moving forth to search your exam tickets, visit, “wbpolice.gov.in” and jump to the latest news and notifications section.
- Step II: After reaching the What’s Current section, head forth to look for a job-related link and follow its link to get to the login page.
- Step III: Put your values in the form fields and submit the same accordingly.
- Step IV: Generate setoff multiple copies of this ticket and keep some of these copies secure for future use.
- Step V: Refer to the same web address for receiving future updates.
- Step VI: Be instructed to carry an original identity proof along for authentication during entrance to the paper hall.
Proceed forth to fetch your WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019 according to the steps laid above here. For further assistance, makes use of this validated link and follow it for less confusion. Keep visiting here to receive the latest info and updates for this notice. Share your thoughts with the administrator of this article using comments box given below.
West Bengal Police Constable Exam Pattern:
- This test comprises of 100 Objective Type Questions and all are compulsory to attend.
- A medium of answering the Examination in English and Bengali.
- This test is qualifying in nature, hence no cut off will be considered for this exam.
- For each correct answer 1 mark shall be awarded to the contestants, while for every incorrect answer, there is a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- The total time length of this test is 1 Hour.
- Preliminary Examination is based on subjects like General Awareness and Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, and Numerical Ability (High School level).
- Note: Police Department reserves the right to add or eliminate any content from the syllabus upon further discretion.
West Bengal Police Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No.||Paper Type||Language Type||Topics Name||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||MCQ||Bengali & Nepali||Elementary Mathematics||30||1 Hour|
|3.||General Awareness and General Knowledge||50|
West Bengal Constable Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No.||Examination Type||Language Type||Subject Names||Max.Marks||Test Timing|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Bengali & Nepali||Elementary Mathematics||20||1 Hour|
|2.||General Awareness and General Knowledge||25|
|3.||Reasoning and Logical Analysis||15|