UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam now uploaded UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 for the Junior Engineer Exam. The online registrations for the written test for the UPJN JE Exam Date are going to be released in the upcoming days. This competitive exam will be held for two posts in Civil and Mechanical Engineering. Keep reading here about your Call Letter status.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam earlier released a Recruitment Notification related to the posts of Junior and Assistant Engineer. There was a total of various vacant posts that are going to be filled in the different parts of the state. Online Application Forms were submitted by the aspirants. Now it is time to get the recent updates regarding your call letters.
Confirmed News: Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Junior Engineer is updated in this seggment. Candidates can download UPJN Junior Engineer Admit Card by using their registration number from the main site.
UPJN JE Exam Date 2018
According to the recent news, the recruiting panel is processing all the applications at present. Those, who are waiting to receive the UPJN JE Hall Ticket 2018, are suggested to keep visiting this web page. Every update related to UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Exam is available here. The written test for JE and AE posts will be conducted in upcoming days. To appear in the contest, aspirants are advised to have their UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 on time.
- News About: UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018
- Recruiting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer
- JE Test Date: Get Here shortly
- Admit Card Availability: Available soon
UP Jal Nigam JE Admit Card 2018
In this segment, the totaljobshub team has listed some instructions and guidelines for candidates, who are going to appear in the UPJN Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer Exam. Before going to enter the examination hall, make sure you note all these points. The written test will be the first selection phase after which shortlisted applicants will be called for a personal interview.
But before we will take a look at the:
UP JE AE Exam Syllabus
- Differential Equations
- Engineering Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Forming Processes
- Joining Processes
- Metal Casting
- Numerical Methods
- Operations Research
- Probability & Statistics
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- The design of Machine Elements
- The Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Tool Engineering
- Vector Calculus
- Steel Structures
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Hydraulic Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Solid Mechanics
- Concrete Technology
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Environmental Engineering
- PSC Structures
- Fluid Mechanics
- Construction and Project Management
- Bridge Engineering
- Environmental Studies
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Books and Author
- Current Events – International, National, and Local
- History – India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- National and International Current Affairs
- New inventions
- Personalities in News
- Science and Innovations
- Science and technology updates
UPJN JE Exam Pattern:-
- The Written Exam comprises 80 Questions which carry 80 Marks.
- Time Duration for UPJN JE Exam is 120 Minutes.
- All the questions will be asked from Diploma Subjects.
UPJN JE Selection Process:
Selection to the Junior Engineer Vacancy is totally based on Computer-based Test (CBT). All the applied aspirants who qualify the CBT, they need to the interview Procedure. The Merit List of the Junior Engineer exam based on the Written Exam Marks to call candidates for Interview.
Instructions and Guidelines For UPJN JE Exam
- Applicants are instructed to carry their Admit Cards while entering the Examination Hall.
- No entry will be given to those, who fail to present their Call letters.
- No mobile phones are allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are not allowed to carry any documents other than their Id cards and Hall Tickets inside the premises.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam JE Admit Card 2018
- Log on to the official website for Jal Board which is, “www.upjn.org”
- On the homepage of the website, look at the latest notification section.
- Find the JE Exam related link and follow it.
- Reach the Admit Card download page and enter your login details like Registration No. and Password/DOB.
- Get the Call letter and take a hard copy of it.
Download UPJN Junior Engineer Call Letter 2018
Al those shortlisted candidates for the Posts of Junior Engineer now obtain their Call Letter for UPJN JE Exam 2018 for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical. Below we mention the direct link download the written and Interview Call Letter now attend the above mention dates.
Link to follow: