The applied ones of Advertisement number 02/2018 need to be alert that DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2018 is to be released online for a written test. Those who completely filled their online registrations for various Grade IV positions in DSSSB, Govt. of NCT Delhi, should be able to reach the dedicated site timely. Get the data about DSSSB Grade 4 Dass Exam Date and proceed to download their call letters online. The recruitment test shall be organised for Pharmacist, Stenographer, Nursing Officer, and other positions that will be in Territory only.
DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2018
- Highlighted Content: DSSSB Grade 4 Dass Admit Card 2018
- Recruitment Conducting Body: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, Karkardooma, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
- Department of Placement: Health and Family Welfare Department
- Job Titles: Pharmacist, Lab Asst., Occupational Therapist, Technical Asst., Dental Hygienists, Radiographer, Physiotherapist, and Dietician, ANM, and others
- Number of Vacancies: 1651
- Post Codes: 2/18 to 2/21
- Classification of Jobs: Grade III-IV/ Central Govt.
- Type of Service: Permanent
- Selection Method: Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview, and Document Verification.
- Schedule of Test: September Last (Tentative)
- Issuance of Hall Ticket: 15 days Prior to Exams
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board had proposed to fill the vacated jobs on behalf of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. All the vacancies are designated as Group C based on the classification and are numbered to 1651. Varying from Technical to Non-Technical profiles, these seats are limited as per the reservation rules and will be filed in accordance with the selection policy laid by the regulatory body. In more details, the vacancies known by titles are Pharmacist, Radiographer, Nursing Officer, Lab Assistant, Stenographer, and others.
Apply For Jobs in Delhi: DTC Recruitment
Get Teachers Jobs Delhi Education Department Vacancy
DSSSB Grade 4 Dass Advt No 02/18 Admit Card 2018
The job profiles have been kept under Group C (Grade-IV and Grade-III) and are subject to fill under the departments as proposed by the authority. The desirous aspirants have already registered against these positions and will be keenly participating in the selection test as per scheduled by Selection Board. So, the next thing to wait for is DSSSB Group C Admit Card 2018 that is a key ticket to enter exam halls for a test.
Gather relative information through this bulletin as a panel is up and continually active to dispatch DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2018 online. key headlines to look out for in the call letters are Test date, Paper address, instructions, centre code, roll number, and a photograph of contestants. Several other things are also notable with respect to the competitive test which are also present here.
DSSSB Pharmacist, Steno Admit Card 2018 2/18, 3/18, 8/18, 13/18, 21/18
Since, the departments have different requisition the seats are going to filled based on different qualifying methods such as written test (mandatory), Typing Test/Skill Test/Trade Test (depending on the type of positions), and Interview. Also, to note the paper pattern & syllabus for the coming data handouts provided by the recruiting body.
DSSSB Tier-1 Exam Pattern:
- This is an objective type examination which is going to be bilingual except for the language which is mandatory.
- The test is organised depending on the topics such as General Awareness, General Intelligence/Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical Ability and Hindi Comprehension/English Comprehension, Basic Computer Knowledge and IT sector-related knowledge.
- The written examination is going to 2 hours long and carries 200 questions in a total for 200 marks.
- This pattern remains the same for technical and nontechnical posts.
- To qualify for the forthcoming processes, one has to secure minimum qualifying scores in the Tier-One exam based on the reigstered catgory which is SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/Ex-Serviceman/PH.
Get DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2018
Head to the leading portal of the panel which is, “delhi.gov.in” or “www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in” and refer to the most recent section. Find the link to download your call letter using Posts Code and Advt No 02/18 and use authentication details (obtained at the time of registration) to print it. Save its separate copy for future use and later references after an exam.
DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Exam Date 2018
Keep checking here to grab the latest info on the developments made in regard to the ongoing selection process for Grade III and IV vacancies DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Admit Card 2018. All the updates or changes made in the schedule, exam pattern, selection system, or recruitment policy is under the discretion of Government of NCT of Delhi.
Link to Use: Get Group C Call Letter here