Read Taluk Office Recruitment 2020 update here to note all the job details for the upcoming Taluk vacancies in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Taluk jobs are the most-awaited and applied for jobs in the state of Tamil Nadu which are also filled by dedicated hopefuls. This article contains information based on the upcoming Tahsildar job opportunities this year.
Taluk Office Recruitment 2020
There are several Taluk vacancies for admin and group B level, which will be available for deserving applicants. The positions are mainly for 10th, 12th, and degree-level, which will be filled in different departments. Information gathered from reliable suggest that the seats will be vacated for Karnataka & Tamil Nadu Tahsildar Vacancies. Kindly read for more data and specifications. TNPSC Upcoming Jobs
In the State of Tamil Nadu, there are 31 districts where these seats are going to be filled. Whereas, there are several departments in which Taluk Office Recruitment will be done. Check the list of departments in which these Taluk vacancies are proposed. Different posts are Tehsildar, Data Entry Operator, Supervisor, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Stenographer, and others. TNPSC Group 2 Notification
Tehsildar Recruitment 2020 Karnataka
|Highlighted Update||Taluk Office Vacancies|
|Government Undertaking||Karnataka and Tamil Nadu|
|Positions to Fill||Tehsildar, DEO, Supervisor, Stenographer, Office Asst., Junior Assistants, and others|
|Regions and Departments||State government departments|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Last Date of Submission for Tehsildar Recruitment||Notified Later|
|Websites for Reference||www.karnataka.gov.in and www.tn.gov.in|
|Related Details||Specified Below|
Karnataka Taluk Office Recruitment 2020
As per recruitment rules and stipulations, the Tehsildar vacancies offered are contractual as well as permanent. Many departments come under the state government where the seats are vacated. Some of them are Panchayati Raj Department, Agriculture Department, Irrigation Department, Revenue Department, Food Departments, and other divisions owned by the State Govt. Naval Dockyard Bharti
Tamil Nadu Tahsildar Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is most important to look into this page’s informative part which contains conditions for applying. For each post, there are different selection rules and criterion which needs to be fulfilled by each contestant. Karnataka Bank Jobs
- For Tahsildar Posts (Age Limit: 18-25 Years): Candidates must have completed their graduate level exams from a state or central board of examination.
- For DEO and Stenographer Vacancy (Age Limit: 18 Years to 30 Years): hopefuls need to have completed their 12th Exams from a state or central education board with a certificate in basic computer knowledge.
- For Office Asst./Personal Assistant/Jr. Asst. Posts (Age Restrictions: 18- 28 Yrs): Only degree holders in any stream are eligible to apply.
- For Panchayat Secretary Posts (Age Criteria: 25-35 years): One must have finished a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- For Supervisor Profile (Age Limit: 18-25 years): Aspirants are eligible only if they have passed class 12th or higher education.
Age Relaxation and Quota: As per state government, the upper age is relaxed for contestants belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories.
Fee to Pay:
Rs. 200/- for general and OBC applicants, while for the appliers from lower categories need to pay Rs. 50/- as Application-cum-Registration fee.
Method of Selection:
The final selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in a written exam and a personal interview.
The salary scale will differ grade-wise, which is From Rs. 6000/- per month to Rs. 15700/- per month, including allowances. Latest KARHFW Jobs
Taluk Office Recruitment 2020 Tamilnadu How to Apply
- First of all, it is essential for every dedicated applicant to visit the authorised web address for recruitment-related information.
- The official addresses are karnataka.gov.in and www.tn.gov.in.
- Locate the departments listed in the Vacancies section.
- Find the link which refers to recently published job notice and downloads the advertisement in a pdf file format.
- Start filling your application form and put incorrect details in the fields wherever required.
- Now cross-check your entered details and save the form to submit your application.
- The next step is to pay your fee, which can be paid either via Credit card/Debit Card/ or internet banking.
- Keep a copy of your fee challan and application form secure for future uses.
Latest Tahsildar Jobs 2020 Karnataka News
We design the complete lists which were revealed by the government association and private job sector department across Tamil Nadu and Karnataka for the Tahsildar vacancies. Get all Tahsildar vacancies to update here on this section only.
All you can get free jobs news and receive instant Tehsildar Recruitment 2020 Tamil Nadu with entire data on this one segment only. There are a good amount of job openings for 10th and 12th Pass students who need fresh government jobs in different sectors, hence stay with us.
For recent publications about vacancies proposed, kindly refer to this page and visit here frequently. According to the latest updates, Taluk vacancies shall appear online. So, be prepared and be the first to apply; for any suggestions and comments, use the textbox provided at the end of this page.
- Apply here for Taluk Office Recruitment Karnataka
- For Tamil Nadu Taluk Office Recruitment Visit here.