Dear Candidates SBI SO Recruitment 2019 now released, Check the official notification for the recruitment of specialist cadre officers and fill the online application form.
The SBI SO Recruitment 2019 has released for those who will be waiting long ago for this opportunity. That time in India most of all students are busy for the preparation of various bank’s jobs that’s why they joined the various coaching centers and institutes. So, applicants, this golden chance is release especially for you. If you want to apply for this must check SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Notification and then you will satisfy the eligibility criteria then apply for this job.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019
Check the latest SBI Recruitment Notification 2019 for Specialist Officer. The Recruitment as we said is for Specialist Cadre Officers in multiple Grades for filling up 31 positions of Manager(Statician), Head(Legal), Deputy General Manager (NCLT, Law), Executive (Credit Monitor), . SBI SO Application Form filling Procedure has been started from. Candidates have right for Vacancy of Specialist Cadre Officers. The SBI SO Recruitment 2019 ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO-LAW can be checked on the bank official website.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Total Posts: 31
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Name of the Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer
SBI SO Vacancy 2019 Details:
Deputy Manager MMGS-II
Total Posts: 31.
Education Required: Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a renowned university in India.
Experience Law Graduates who worked as an Advocate with Bar Council and have at least 4 years
Age Limit: 25 to 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs 31705/- Rs.45,950/-
Deputy General Manager (Law)
Total Vacancies: 01 Posts
Essential Qualification & Experience: Candidates must have at least 15 years of experience as Law officer in the Legal association of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions or State Level Development Financial Institutions.
Pay Scale: Rs. 68,680 – 76,520
Age Limit: 25- 35 Years
|Vacancies Name||Total Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Statistician)||02|
|Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives)||03|
|Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives)||03|
|Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst)||02|
|Manager (Online Fulment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fullment)||03|
|Manager (Digital Marketing)||04|
|Head (Legal) #||01|
|Executive (Credit Monitoring)||10|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||01|
State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2019
The written examination is likely to be conducted in upcoming days.
SBI SO Exam Pattern Below:
|Subject||Total No. of
Deputy General Manager
The Selection of the applicants for this State Bank of India SO Deputy General Manager Vacancies will be based on these rounds which give below.
- Shortlisting of Candidates & personal interview.
- After that Merit list will be furnished on the basis of scores obtained in the Interview round.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates – Rs.100/- Per aspirant (Non-Refundable)
- The application fee for General & Others category candidates – Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable)
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- At first, log into the official website which is sbi.co.in.
- Applicants are requested to open the online application after reading the full notification.
- Fill required details in the online application without any mistakes and through documents.
- Now upload the latest passport size photo and signature scanned image.
- Then cross-checks the entered details & tap on the enter button.
- Download system generated application & save it in particular location and send the copy to the below giving address:
- Take the Print Out of the Application form & send it to the below-mentioned address with the relevant documents:
“State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021”
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019
As we already mention the State Bank of India Law Manager Vacancy 2019 or SBI SO law Manager Recruitment DM DGM recruitment & Specialist Exam date details. In case if you need some extra detail you can check the below mention notification and apply online link.
SBI DM DGM Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Application Form Filling Process start On||09/01/2019|
|Last date for filling Online Application Process||30/01/2019|
|Ending Date printing your application||14/02/2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||09/01/2019 to 30/01/2019|
Get More Detail by this Links: