SBI Recruitment 2018 apply online at https://www.sbi.co.in/for Clerk and PO Vacancy
SBI Recruitment 2018
Dear candidates, we have got astonishing news for you! The State Bank of India (SBI) soon dispatched an employment advertisement all the way by means of its Official Site named as SBI Recruitment 2018. Many young and deserving candidates have been summoned to apply for Various Clerk and PO (Probationary Officer) Specialist Officer vacancies. If you want to be one of the personnel who is going to be recruited after a selection process, then you must consider applying for this Latest SBI Notification 2018 for Clerk, PO, SO Jobs.
As per recent news, total 50000 jobs for Probationary Officer (PO) Clerk, Specialist Cadre Officer for the current year. You can fill up the SBI Online Application Form 2018 at https://www.sbi.co.in/ until the last date which will shortly be updated. The complete structure has been provided here and we have guided the aspirants with some tips and tricks.
Upcoming SBI Notification 2018
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India|
|Vacancies for||Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Age Bar||21 years to 30 years|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Type of Jobs||Banking Sector|
|Mode of Selection||Written and Interview|
|Ending Date||Soon Available|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
There are many things that contenders willing to apply should put in their minds before applying for this SBI Probationary Officer/Clerk/SO Vacancy 2018. Taking the whole section of SBI Notification into consideration, it is seen that innumerable jobs are available for Probationary Officer, Clerk Specialist Officer Jobs. The entire posts are divided into 3 groups of vacancies for PO, Clerk, SO. The age limit or bar that has been set up by the organization for these jobs is 21 years to 30 years.
SBI Vacancy 2018
Total Posts: Various
Probationary Officer: Soon Updated
Clerk: Revealed Shortly
Specialist Officer: Updated Soon
SBI PO Application Form 2018
As soon as the bank (i.e. SBI) takes the decision towards this recruitment, the SBI Clerk PO Online Application form will be made available on the official website for the interested candidates. Since there is no update in this regard right now, the candidates are being enthusiastic and searching on the Internet for seeking the right and to-the-point details in this respect. We propose such applicants to stay connected and get the official info regarding State Bank of India Clerk PO Online Application form as soon as available.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Clerk, PO, SO
Aspirants hunting for the SBI Clerk PO Eligibility Criteria need to put their concentration to this section because this is what it is all about.
Required Qualification: As per the State Bank of India PO Clerk Eligibility Criteria, the minimum educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is a Degree/ Graduation/Diploma done from any well-known and recognized university/institution/board. The candidates must also have attained the minimum required marks.
Age Limitation: The age of the aspirants should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
Application Fee: Fee of application will be disclosed on the detailed notification. Kindly wait till it is released.
Pay Scale: Also, the great salary package will be delivered to the qualifying candidates, which will be mentioned in the notification.
SBI Clerk, PO Exam Pattern/ Syllabus:
Exam Pattern/ Syllabus for Clerk:
- There is the conduction of single paper based on MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Questions will be asked from Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Marketing Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Awareness.
SBI Jobs Exam Pattern/ Syllabus for PO:
- There will be two papers: Objective, Descriptive
- Objective paper’s questions will be from General Knowledge, English, Data Analysis and Reasoning
- Paper 1 carries total 200 marks
- Paper 2 (descriptive) will be conducted on the basis of a letter, essay writing, paragraph writing and reading comprehension.
- The marks carried by paper 2 will be 50.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Visit the official web page of the bank firstly.
- Go to the careers section and check the links.
- Click on the link that says about the Clerk and Probationary Officer Notification and clicks on it.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- After reading and checking the eligibility, fill the online application form.
- Fill the form and pay the fee.
- After doing all necessary things, submit the form before the last date.
- Also, save a copy of the submitted form to utilize it later.
Dear aspirants, please visit Official Website for more information about SBI Recruitment 2018. For more updates on Admit Card, Result, Answer Key/ Sheet, please be a step ahead with Total Jobs Alert. Bookmark this Website, too.