One of the leading public sector banks in India is about to come up with Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019. There are many vacated positions for the Managerial and Clerical Cadre which are going to be filled as per decision withheld by Bank of Maharashtra, Govt. Of India recruitment panel. Dedicated and aspired hopefuls should start filling their BOM Clerk, PO, SO Online Application forms based on their education and certified qualities to continue with the oncoming placement drive.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the renowned and reputed banking organisations in India with headquarters located in Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra. The bank has a customer base of over 15 Million at present with service across PAN India. With constant efforts made towards to the consumer service, the PSU has over 13.K employee base to meet the growing demands and work deadlines. Numerous positions will be available for Probationary Officer, Manager, Clerk, and Specialist Officer roles. All the information being mentioned here needs to be referred to the key advertisement that will be floated online by the regulatory authority.
BOM Careers 2019 for PO Clerk SO
- Brief Notice: Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2019 PO Clerk SO
- Regulatory Organisation: Bank of Maharashtra, Pune
- Job Titles: Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Accounts Manager and Clerk
- Number of Seats: Specific to Notification
- Selection Method: Online Test, Panel Interview/Group Discussion/ Personal Interview
- Areas of Posting: Anywhere in India
- Application and Registration Mode: Online Only
- BOM Recruitment Last date to Apply: Intimated Soon
Fulfilling and meeting the requisite conditions to participate in the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 process is the foremost factor for the job hunters. For freshers as well as experience holders are all invited to apply against the advertisement, they also need to have the most significant information about the given job opportunities. Most of the information is provided in brief points here in the following sections.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 bankofmaharashtra.in
Eligibility Standards and Necessary Education:
- A candidate must be a resident of India or a subject of Nepal, Tibet/J&K/Tibet.
- She/He must have acquired a graduate or Postgraduate degree in any stream for the positions mentioned in the recruitment notice.
- For Specialists Officers/Accounts Officer posts, a personnel should have a certified bachelor’s/Masters’ degree in IT and Accountancy respectively.
- Previous work experience mandatory for some of the Grade A posts.
Age Group Specified:
- The minimum age limit to apply is 20 years, while the upper age limit is 30 years which is further extendable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Note: For a detailed information, kindly, read the official Press Release.
Application Fee Have to Pay:
- For the Unreserved and OBC categories, the fee payable is Rs. 600/-and for the rest of the categories, they have to pay Rs. 100/- as intimation charges.
- Payment Options: Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking/Dedicated App.
Application and Registration System:
Application submission must be done through online mode only. Forms sent via ordinary or speed post will be rejected.
After getting shortlisted to the competition, the applicants shall have to appear for a CBT, Personal Interview, Group Discussion, and or Panel Interview.
- The base salary starts from Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 42020/- which includes other facilities and allowances.
- Attention: Readers are advised to take a look at the salary structure as laid down by the organisation in the official advertisement.
BOM Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application: revealed soon
The closure date of Registration: Soon Opened
Ending Date for receipt of hard copy of online form: Not confirmed
Starting Date of GD/Interview Will be informed soon
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Navigate to the main and official address of BOM, “www.bankofmaharashtra.in” and then find out lately issued notification and download it from the Bank of Maharashtra vacancy segment. Read it in full and opt for your best-suited post. Fill out your form properly by providing your academic and personal details. Pay the fee amount for processing and intimation and upload your images (signature and passport-sized photo) in the specified format. Print a hard copy of your application and keep it in safe possession for later use.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2019 Latest News
To stay ahead in the job sectors, keep checking here for more updates and receive regular notifications. For any kind of queries or suggestions, please refer to the comments box provided below. Attention Readers: This site serves the purpose of delivering career-based alerts and information and does not guarantee any job or ask for any payment. Be advised to stay aware of the fraudulent website and fake companies.
Bank of Maharashtra Notification Pdf Check Here