RTE Maharashtra 2018
Are you concerned about your child’s nursery admissions? Have you been looking for RTE Maharashtra 2018 Application Form? These are some important updates that you should start checking. The information furnished here is regarding RTE Maharashtra 2018 Admission. Under the Government order of the Right to Education of the state Maharashtra, there is 25% quota for the parents to get their kids into a government school. Look for more details in the following sections.
The Government of Maharashtra has regulated the Right to Act under which 25% quota is of pupils from Mumbai and cities from Maharashtra. This act is to make sure that citizens from economically weaker sections are able to put their kids into unaided and minority schools in Maha. After admissions, the admitted students are to be provided free education by the institutions up to class 8th.
Latest News: In the recent updates, parents are hereby addressed to stay informed about RTE Maharashtra Admission Schedule Released Here. At the present moment lots of schools are refusing to give admission through RTE Maharashtra admission process from the date but now the final date declared for the giving admission is updated here.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2018
We already know the closing date for applications to 25% reserve seats for Right to Education now all the applied candidates looking for the result of lottery which is going to be announced soon. As far as the data is coming out total 2 lakh of pupils from the state of Maharashtra & about 41 thousand contenders from Pune are registered online for this admission process.
The government of Maharashtra Now launch the Notification. Under this, parents from the economically weaker sections will be able to get their kids admitted to the unaided schools. The process of RTE Maharashtra Application Form filling started Now.
Check the RTE Maharashtra Admission Schedule Here:
- Declaration About: RTE Maharashtra 2018 Admission
- School Participating: Unaided Minority Schools
- Location: Maharashtra
- Application Start Date: Started Now
- Application Last Date: Revealed Now
RTE Maharashtra 2018 Eligibility
Eligibility for kids under RTE 25% Reservation Maharashtra
Children from the following sections can get admission under RTE.
- Reserved categories
- Economically weaker sections
- Children suffering from 40% or more disability
- Age Limit is going to be mention soon in the official notification.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018 Online Form
List of documents that are important to have for Reserved and differently-abled groups:
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Latest passport sized colored photo of the child.
List of documents that are important to have for Economically Weaker Sections:
- Residence Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Officer higher than the rank of Tehsildar.
- Recent photo of child (colored).
RTE Maharashtra 2018 -2019 Application Form
- First of all, parents need to visit the official web portal (rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in)
- Register and Login to start applying by using the Registration no and suitable received on your mobile number.
- Fill in your details along with the kid’s information.
- Mention the school name and location suitable for your kid. You are allowed to choose any school within the distance range of 1 km to 3 km from your residence.
- Upload all the necessary documents and recheck your application data.
- Get a printed copy of your application and take it along with the documents to the helpdesk.
RTE Maharashtra 2018 Admission Procedure
- The school that is left with a less number of seats follows a lottery system.
- There is no chargeable fee by any schooling authority whatsoever.
- The lottery system will be administered in the presence of District Administration Education Officer.
- A list of shortlisted names issued online on the existing website.
- Parents are recommended to download this list and take it to the school along with the Admit card.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result Date 2018
The results of the lottery will be sent through SMS on a verified number of the applied. All can easily check the application status whether it has been accepted or rejected after the last procedure of document verification, through SMS only. In case, any parents can’t read SMS or by chance, the message is not delivered at the verified number of yours, for all such cases government makes an alternate medium to inform all the parents the Help-Centres or Anganwadi Centres at the suitable date.
RTE Maharashtra 2018 -2019 Important Dates
- Form Filling Procedure Started on: Get Here
- Application Last Date: Revealed Here
- RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result Selection/Merit List: Mention Here
Official Website: www.rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
Required Document for RTE 25% Admission Maharashtra