OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
Orissa Public Service Commission conducts various employment assessment program for that contender who want to get govt. jobs in the significant position. Every year, enormous no. of job hunters applies for various employment examinations to complete their desire. Currently, Odisha Public Service Commission invited candidates for the posts of 372 vacancies of Medical Officer Posts. Many job suitors have applied to the same recruitment before the last date which is 27.02.2016. And the state government is going to organize the written test for all the applied job seekers. Now, they all are waiting for OPSC MO Admit Card 2016. The written examination will be conducted shortly candidates can check the status of application from here and download the call letter via online mode
Orissa Public Service Commission
OPSC Medical officer Admit Card 2016
Name of the Post
Examination Held on
Admit Card Status
Odisha PSC MO Exam Hall Ticket 2016
Procedure to obtain OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
- Open the main official website of Orissa public service commission which is www.opsc.gov.in.
- On the following home page, contenders need to find the suitable link and select on that link.
- Afterward, enter all required details like Registration number and DOB.
- Now hit on “Submit” button to record entered details.
- Once you click submit button, a page will appear in front of you with your call letter.
- Take a print copy of it and keep it safe for examination usage.
To collect Admit card directly contenders may visit this official web link