The medical industry in Russia is constantly growing and emerging. In recent years due to great economic development as well as infrastructural boost, a lot of medical colleges have been developed for students to study medicine and other relative arts there. For Indian students wishing to travel to Russia for studying MBBS, the opportunities are huge. Thus, let us look at some of the reasons as to why Russia can be a good country for studying MBBS:
Medical Industry in Russia
- Russia is known for its huge Institutional sectors that are completely dedicated to helping students take up courses in relation to medicine. Even the Russian Government is kind enough to offer suitable subsidies to all Indian students as well as others to study MBBS in the country within an average fee structure.
- The study atmosphere of studying medicine is again good enough and totally versatile. Even the facilities provided really help the students in achieving their dreams and therefore, they gain enough knowledge during the learning process.
- Apart from gaining a lot of bookish medical knowledge, practical assessment is also a priority that most of the Russian medical colleges help with.
- The curriculum of the colleges is moderately tough and this makes the experience more fun.
- All of the students who study MBBS in Russia are eligible to get health insurance and other benefits.
- Communication in the institutes between the students and the teachers is done in simple English. This makes it easier for all students coming from other countries to simply understand the course and complete it.
Top MBBS colleges in Russia:
Since now you are aware of the perks of studying MBBS in Russia, let us look at some of the 10 top medical colleges that one should definitely try for admission in the medical sector.
- TVER Medical university
- M. Sechenov First Moscow state medical university.
- Orenburg state medical university
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kuban state medical university
- People’s Friendship University of Russia
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg state medical university
- Northern state medical university
- Altai state medical university.
- Siberian state medical university.
Benefits secured in studying MBBS in Russia:
Russia has a lot to offer when it comes to studying MBBS and other related medical subjects. Therefore, some of the top features that help Indian students especially in studying MBBS in Russia are as follows:
- Most of the Indian students do not have to give any entrance exam and that is why you can directly apply for admission.
- There is no donation as well on part of the medical schools, thus aiming for a less complex procedure.
- In order to get in touch with the medical school admission, you must check the forms online on the website of the particular colleges.
- The course fees are practically very reasonable and that is why it is not at all a problem for Indian students.
- Make sure that you excellent results to showcase in relation to the MCI Screening Test.
- There is a visa guarantee available too and if you require an extension, you are free to avail it for study purpose.
- Most of the Russian medical colleges are run by the Government and therefore, all of the facilities are available within reasonable rates.
- There are hostel facilities available in each one of the medical colleges and students won’t find it difficult to adjust.
Getting hold of the eligibility criteria for students to study MBBS in Russia:
- Students must be above 17 years on or before 31st
- MBBS students must have subjects like Biology, Physics, and Maths in class 10 as well as class 12, with an average 50% marks in all of the subjects.
- With recent changes in the admission procedure, candidates must certainly qualify NEET to take admission in the colleges.
Thus, Russia is surely one of the best countries in terms of studying MBBS owing to the fact that there are huge opportunities waiting for the students out there. In addition to that, there is positivity in career noticed and this makes it one of the most reliable countries to take up the course.
Does MBBS in Russia sound like something you would like to consider but not sure how to go about it? Let the experts at Leverage Edu guide you to take meaningful career decisions.