Students aspiring to pursue undergraduate and graduate medical courses in government and private colleges in India are required to qualify The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), an Indian entrance examination as a criterion for getting admission into their dream courses. Ministry of Human Resource Development conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test every year for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Leverage Edu Reviews NEET as a gateway to some of the best medical colleges in India for pursuing MBBS/BDS courses.
Leverage Edu Reviews NEET Eligibility
It is important to analyze the eligibility criteria before applying for any examination. If you’re planning to appear for the NEET, you need to make sure you meet every criterion in order to take the exam. Leverage Edu Reviews NEET eligibility criteria that are prescribed by the National Test Agency.
Here are some general eligibility criteria:
- You should be an Indian National or an Overseas Citizen of India or a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) to appear in the NEET examination.
- You should have completed your 10+2 in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized school of a recognized board of education.
- If you are pursuing your 12th you are also eligible to appear for the exam.
- If you’ve completed your education from an open school you can still appear for the exam.
- If you are from an unreserved category you are required to obtain 50%marks individually in all subjects to meet the eligibility criteria.
- If you are from one of the reserved categories(SC/ST/OBC) you are expected to obtain 40% marks individually in all subjects to meet the eligibility criteria.
Leverage Edu Reviews NEET Entrance Exam
The NEET Entrance Exam has been made compulsory by the Supreme Court of India for getting admission into government and private colleges in India.
Leverage Edu Reviews NEET Entrance Exam that is conducted in two categories:
- NEET-UG: If you are aspiring to pursue Medical courses after class 12 you can apply for NEET-UG.
- NEET-PG: If you have completed medical science in your Undergraduate program you can apply for NEET-PG.
Leverage Edu Reviews Exam Pattern
NEET Entrance Exam pattern and structure includes the following details:
- Mode of paper
- Marking scheme
- Duration of the exam
- Question type
The Exam section consists of all types of questions from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics comprising of total 720 marks.
- Biology consists of 90 questions of 360 marks
- Chemistry has 45 questions of 180 marks
- And, Physics has 45 questions of 180 marks
Candidates are required to score minimum of 40% in NEET Entrance Exam for getting admitted to government and private colleges in India.
Leverage Edu Reviews – Things to keep in mind before applying for NEET
Candidates must keep certain things in mind before they go ahead with their NEET application process to avoid any confusion and to be better prepared for the examination. Here are a few things you should keep in mind before moving forward with your NEET application.
- Correct personal details
This is the most important part of the application process. You will be expected to fill all the correct details with correct spellings in order to appear for the NEET examination.
- Selecting the right examination centre
You are required to opt for the examination centre according to the language you have selected. Languages like Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, etc. won’t have examination centres all across India. Therefore, you are requested to go through the guidelines carefully.
- Photograph and Signature
It is important to provide your signature and photograph along with the application form. The application form will not be considered complete without your photograph and signature.
- Print the acknowledgement receipt
Leverage Edu Reviews NEET as a complete online-based process, therefore candidates are advised to save a copy for themselves for future references.
There is a lot of stress and pressure on students while preparing for examinations.
We understand pursuing the perfect course for you in the college of your dreams can come with various obstacles and it can make you anxious. But with the Leverage Edu Reviews, you can be assured of getting the best career guidance and support.