Dear aspirants, Download ITBP SI Overseer Admit Card 2019 for written and physical examinations that will be held soon. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force department will conduct a national-level selection test for Sub Inspector vacancies. Those, who submitted their online applications for these jobs, must check the details provided here and need to obtain ITBP SI Overseer Admit Card. Check the news given in reference to the same in the following segments.
ITBP SI Overseer Admit Card 2019
The authority had issued an official notice regarding filling up vacant posts of Sub Inspector in the forces departments. All the seats to be filled are for the same profile. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Department is a central government-owned body undertaken by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The registrations were done in August-September last year, therefore, the recruiting department has taken a while arranging the call letters to the shortlisted applicants. Those, who have sent legitimate applications, should be aware to fetch paper-related details provided here for ITBP Sub Inspector Overseer Admit Card.
ITBP Sub Inspector Overseer Admit Card 2019
Read these recent updates to see the status of your ITBP SI Overseer Admit Card 2019. The selection system comprises a written test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical, and Document Verification. To check your examination schedule and know about the paper arrangement candidates must have their call letters accordingly. The written examination is first stage exam to be held which is expected in upcoming days of 2019. Please note that shortlisted examinees can obtain ITBP SI Overseer Exam Call Letter via an authenticated link provided at the end of this page.
ITBP SI Overseer Exam Date 2019
News Regarding: ITBP SI Overseer Physical Exam Date
Controlling Body: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, Ministry of Gome Affairs
Seats Available: 21
Work Regions: North-Eastern India
Selection System: Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Examination, and Document Verification
Date of Written test: Not Declared Yet
Hall Ticket Issuance: 10-12 Days Before test (Expected in Last week of Nov)
ITBP SI Overseer Hall Ticket 2019
Please note, that the details regarding your examination date, Venue, and time to report are properly stated on your respective ITBP SI Overseer Written Hall Ticket. For instructions and examination pattern, look further at the following information. Check these key points before you download your entry passes. The written test follows the pattern as described below.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Tests
- Written Paper
- Verification of Original Documents
- Medical Test
- Those, who are able to qualify the Physical Standard Test and Efficiency Test, shall be qualified for the written exam.
- The written test is objective type and consists of Paper-I and II.
- Paper-I is of 200 Marks maximum (2-Hour), while Paper-II (1-Hour) is of 50 Marks.
- Paper-I and II can be answered in either Hindi or English.
ITBP SI Overseer Admit Card Download 2019
- Visit the official web address of the police department which is, “itbpolice.nic.in”
- After landing on the main page, locate the “Latest News” section.
- Follow an exam-related link to reach the candidate’s login page.
- Type your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Hit the Submit button and obtain a copy of your hall ticket.
- Print your hall ticket and keep it secure for future references.
ITBP Sub Inspector Overseer Exam Date 2019
Refer to the download ITBP SI Overseer Admit Card 2019 using the instructions specified above and official link. For more upcoming news and notifications, stay tuned here and keep visiting here on a regular basis. If you have any queries or suggestions, leave it in the comments box.
Check the latest ITBP Sub Inspector Overseer admit cards, exam pattern, syllabus, recruitment of Indo Tibetan Border then stay with us.
Exam Date: Updated Soon
Hall Ticket Released Date: Get Here
Clutch the Information Please visit: www.itbpolice.nic.in