Here is yet another job opportunity for UP job seekers. Get ready for UP Health Department Recruitment 2019 this year. There are 5628 vacancies for the posts Different health departments. Kindly, note the job details here and start applying for the upcoming posts. The Final day to submit your applications for UP Health Department Vacancy 2019.
UP Health Department Recruitment 2019
This Recruitment drive is for the posts of Health Worker in the state-wide departments. There are 5628 total vacancies as proposed in the Official Offline and Online Notification. The entire hiring procedure is to be held in the state locations of Uttar Pradesh. This process is to be managed by Women and Child Welfare Development Department, Lucknow. All the necessary job updates are mentioned hereunder.
UP Swasthya Vibhag Recruitment 2019
This information is delivered to the aspirants as per the official statement issued by the recruiting organization. To know more in regard to these UP Health Department Female Worker Jobs, kindly note all the notable points below and start applying by filling the online Application Form before the last date. Follow the official application link in the following segments and register for the UP Health Department Recruitment 2019.
- Declaration Type: UP Health Department Recruitment 2019
- Recruiting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Women and Child Welfare Department
- Name of Post: Women Health Worker
- Total Positions: 5628
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Final Date to Apply: Soon Updated
UP Health Department Female Worker Recruitment 2019
प्रिय उम्मीदवार यूपी स्वास्थ्य विभाग भर्ती नवीनतम समाचार यह है कि उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार अब ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से भर्ती घोषित करने के लिए तैयार है। अधिक डेटा के लिए हमारे साथ रहें और यूपी स्वास्थ्य विभाग चिकित्सा नौकरियां प्राप्त करें |
Job Name: Female Health Worker
Category wise Posts Distribution:
- General Category: 3564 Posts
- OBC: 775 Posts
- SC: 880 Posts
- ST: 409 Posts
UP Health Department Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All the applying candidates must have completed High school with Science as their main subject.
- Applicants must be Intermediate Part-1 qualified and must also have a Training Certificate in the applied field as a Female Health Worker.
- Aspirants must have a certificate issued for one and a half year training from UP Health Department.
- As on July 1st, applying candidates must be at least 18 years and a maximum of 40 years.
- Age Relaxation will be allowed as per the applied category.
For Unreserved and OBC Category candidates, fee applicable is Rs. 100/- whereas for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 50/-.
The selection process will be the A written exam and a Personal Interview.
After the appointment, all the candidates will be awarded Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
UP Health Department Vacancy 2019
- First of all, visit the official web portal administered by the authority which is, “uphealth.up.nic.in”
- Follow an updated link that is showing the job-related notification.
- Download the Notice and start reading it carefully and check all the applying process in depth.
- Later, start your online application by filling out the online application form.
- Enter your personal and professional records in the form.
- Upload your images in the specified format.
- Recheck the entered data carefully and proceed to pay the fee.
- Finally, save and submit the form data.
- Take the hard copy out and keep one for future use.
- Send an enclosed copy of your form to the magistrate Office at the following address.
Uttar Pradesh Swasthya Vibhag Vacancy 2019
Are you searching for latest UP Swasthya Vibhag Recruitment 2019 then Apply Online and registered yourself for latest ANM, Staff Nurse, Health Worker, Lab Technician jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Through the notification of UP NRHM Swasthya Vibhag Recruitment department invited ANM, Lab Attendant, Technician and Staff Nurse vacancy for only such jobs attendees who are applying for the suitable positions. As per the reports coming out varied Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh for the positions of Specialist Doctor and Medical Doctor cum Officer.
Official Postal Address:
Directorate Family Welfare
09, Jagat Naryana Road
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Links to Follow: