One of the Indian Institutes of Technology headed by the Govt. of India initiates IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019 process for non-teaching departments. Desirous applicants are suggested to look down further to know about the upcoming jobs and start filling their application forms accordingly. A certain number of IIT Kharagpur Vacancy 2019 will be filled on the basis of qualifications and assessed skills.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019
IIT Kharagpur is one of the established public Engineering Institutes that is located in West Bengal and administers the delivery of technical education to the students enrolled in the departments of Engineering. Apart from the Fellowship and Lecturer jobs, the institute also recruits eligible candidates for different posts that are categorised as Group C or D. Some of the positions are Semi-Skilled Labour, Lab Mechanic, Lab Technician, Technical Support Executive, Project Officer-Human Resource etc. Dedicated hopefuls are advised to read this detailed notice for a brief update on the same and need to Download IIT Kharagpur Non Teaching Career Notification.
IIT Kharagpur Non Teaching Recruitment 2019
- Detail Type: IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019 Non Teaching
- Recruiting Body: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal
- Authority Undertaking: Government of India
- Positions to Apply for: Semi-Skilled Labour, Project Officer-Human Resource, Lab Technician, Technical Support Executive, and others
- Type of Jobs: Permanent/Contract-Based
- Method to Submit Application: Online Only
- Last Date to Apply: Generated Soon
The official declaration of IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019 Notification can be downloaded from the official page of the Institute’s campus. Much of the same is available here in the following categories. Kindly, read the basic and primitive requisites of these jobs and start applying for the vacancies to be marked as vacated.
IIT Kharagpur Career 2019 Complete Detail
Essential Qualifications and Criteria to Fulfil:
- For Labour Posts, an applicant needs to have completed 8th from Madhyamik Board or equivalent.
- For Project Engineer/Project Officer/Technical Support Executive/ Lab Technician/Project Engineer posts, contenders must have finished Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate from recognized and reputed universities from India/overseas or its equivalent. B.Tech/ M.Tech applicants can also apply.
- Some of the Posts are experience-based where applicants are required to have at least 5 years of previous work experience.
- Age is varied differently as per applied job profile which should not exceed 45 years.
- Note: The upper age limit is relaxable to the applicants hailing from the reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/OWD/Ex-Servicemen.
Method to Apply and Fee Structure:
There is no application fee for any category whatsoever. However, the applicants are advised to confirm the same in the detailed Press release propagated officially.
Rules and Method of Selection:
The selection measures include an Interview, Previous Work experience, and Document Verification.
Salary and Remuneration:
- After an appointment, the joinees shall be kept on a fixed remuneration of Rs. 45000/- up to Rs. 120000/- per month.
- Attention: Readers are recommended to go through the advertisement prior to submitting their online application and registration including base salary and allowances.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019 iitkgp.ac.in
Navigate to the leading web address of the institution which is, “www.iitkgp.ac.in” and then focuses on Non-Teaching positions to apply against. Download and read the official advertisement and begin to apply for the vacated job profiles. Fill your data in the form entries and submit a soft copy of your approved and verified testimonials including recent photograph and signature. Print your registration form and keep a secured copy in your possession. Await further update or confirmation and keep checking your Phone and email for status.
IIT KGP Recruitment 2019 Faculty Jobs
Here we have mentioned the necessary Criteria that is compulsory for the IIT KGP Recruitment Updates and candidates are expected to receive the notification pdf which is available now named as IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Faculty Recruitment. A portion of the Needed data like suitable instructive Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Vacancy data, Application charge and some other data which are going to be helpful for while filling the IIT Kharagpur Online Application Forms to attire the Chance as the Non-Teaching vacancies.
Get to the IIT Kharagpur Recruitment page easily using the instructions provided above. Use the heading link given in the following part. Track all the latest updates and news about ongoing and upcoming job alerts here. For any other concerns, use the comments box for communication with the admin of this article.