IFS Study Material pdf
IFS exam is a well-known short term for Indian Forest Services exam. This Exam is undertaken by UPSC. If you are looking for IFS Study Material PDF 2018, then this is the right place for you. Here on this page, we will help you know about the books that are helping you succeed in the UPSC IFS Exams. Keep reading the information and get the best study material for better preparation.
Union Public Service Commission is the authority that conducts the exams at the highest levels such as CDS, IAS, IFS, and others. To join the best of the best departments, you need to learn and prepare for the best-in-class study material. The examinations for UPSC posts and departments get conducted every year in the months of February and November in two cycles. These exams are a further parted into two stages i.e. Part 1 (Preliminary) and Part-2 (Mains).
CHECK HERE: IFS Notification
Complete UPSC IFS Syllabus available here (Updated Now)
IFS Study Material Books pdf
To be better, you need to start with your best. So, here in this segment, we will put light on the best Best Preparation Books for IFS Exam. There are also some IFS Preparation Books Free Download links that are mentioned in the following sections. Get ready to study and start learning for your exams that will be held in November this year.
- Declaration Type: IFS Best Study Material
- Exam Name: Indian Forest Services
- Conducting Authority: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
- Exam Location: India
- Pre-Examination Date: 03.06.2018
- Main Exam Date: 02.12.2018
- Study Material: See Below
IFS Exam Preparation
Let us first take a look at the examination pattern and stages that are followed.
The examination and selection follow the below-mentioned process.
- Written Test (Preliminary)
- Written Test (Mains Exam)
The written examinations are held at the authorized centers located nationwide. Then selected and shortlisted applicants are called for the interview at some specified centers.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern
- UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam has 3 Papers with overall 1400 marks. See the under-mentioned table.
|1.||Paper I – General English||300 Marks|
|2.||Paper II – General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|3.||Paper III, IV, V & VI – Any two subjects are selected based on candidates’ choice. Each subject then has two papers.||200 Marks for each paper|
IFS Preliminary Exam Topics
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change in India.
- Current Events both Inter/National
- Cultural studies and movements (Both National and International)
- General issues based on Environmental Ecology
- General Sciences.
- Governance and politics in India including the Constitution of India and its Political System
- History of India
- Indian Geography
- Indian National Movement.
- Panchayati Raj in India
- Physical, Socio-Economic Reforms in India.
- Poverty, its effects, and initiatives.
- Public Policies followed or implemented
- Rights and Issues.
- Social Sectors and initiatives taken.
- Socio-economic and Sustainable Development
- World Geography
IFS Mains Exam Topics
General English Syllabus for UPSC IFS Exam
- The English paper would be based on essay writing, passage writing, and summarizing.
- The paper will be taken mainly to judge candidates’ general comprehension and the ability of the English Language.
Optional subjects for UPSC IFS Exam
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Paper Pattern for IFS Main Exams
|Paper I||General English||300|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper IV||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper V||Optional Subject 2||200|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject 2||200|
IFS Preparation Books Download Free
There are many bestselling authors who had their books published for IFS Exams. Some are here as follows:
- Gupta: Indian Forest Service
- R Gupta: Botany Paper-I and Paper-II
- Gupta: Agriculture Paper-I and Paper-II
- Laxmikanth: Indian Polity
- G B Mahapatra: A Text Book of Geology
- AerMech.in Publishers: Animal Husbandry and Veterinarian Science
- Sanjeev Kabeer: For Interview Preparation
- Rohit Vadhwana: General Studies
- Arihant Publications: Zoology
- McGraw-Hill Education: General Studies
- S. Saraswathi: Sociology
- Manikandan and S.Prabhu: Book on Indian Forestry
BUY THESE BOOKS
- Indian Forestry A Breakthrough Approach to Forest Service
- IFS Indian forest service PHYSICS: Physics (Including Paper I & II) Main Exam Guide
- IFS Civil Mechanical Engineering Strength of Materials
IFS Books pdf 2018
|Book Cover & Name||Get Books From Here|
|UPSC-IFS Exam Mathematics (Including Paper I & II)||BUY NOW|
|UPSC-IFS Exam Botany||BUY NOW FROM HERE|
|UPSC-IFS Exam Agriculture||BUY FROM HERE|
|Civil Services: UPSC & IFS||BUY FROM HERE|
|UPSC-IFS Forestry Main Guide||BUY FROM HERE|
|UPSC-IFS Exam Physics||BUY FROM HERE|
|UPSC-IFS Exam Chemistry||BUY FROM HERE|
For getting new and more details regarding IFS Study Material Books pdf free download link, keep visiting our official portal and get all the news and latest updates time to time. for more info regarding this IFS Notification please visit the Official Website.
Follow more to succeed here and keep visiting Totaljobshub.in