Get the News about BSPHCL Recruitment 2020 for the current year opening here, obtain all the recent updates for the deserving ones through this portal only. In the coming days, Bihar SPHCL shall continue on with filling bsphcl.bih.nic.in Vacancy 2020 as per departmental requirements. Grade B and C positions are to be available for various departments such as Technical and Admin, and field operations. Read these details in brief and gather more data about these vacancies.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2020
Numerous positions are to be vacated this year as per the arrangement of recruitment panel of Bihar SPHCL, Patna. All the seats will be filled under State government authority. Positions to fill will be Junior Accounts Clerks, Assistant Engineer, IT Manager, Asst. Personnel Officer, Steno, and other Grade C posts. Along with several relatable details, this informational content must be read by dedicated appliers. BSPHCL Admit Card Download | Check Here Result & Qualifying Marks
Bihar Electricity Board Recruitment 2020
- Notice Type: BSPHCL Vacancy Apply Online
- Controller Body: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited, Patna
- Organization Type: State Government Owned
- Operations and Functions: Power Generation/Transmission/Distribution
- Jobs Offered: Assistant Engineer, Junior Accounts Clerk, Stenographer, Chief Engineer, APO, and others
- Seats in Number: Refer to the Notice
- Working Department/Divisions: State Regions under BSEB
- Deadline to Apply: TBA
To collect all the latest updates about upcoming jobs under this department, BSPHCL Recruitment 2020 Notification must be downloaded and read properly. Thus, indicating the instructional part and useful information, an official link has been placed at the end of this page. Kindly, check the prerequisites in order to start applying online along with acceptable conditions.
What are the Requirements for BSPHCL Recruitment 2020
- For Junior Accounts Clerk: Appliers need to be graduate through Accounts/Commerce from a recognised Institution or University.
- For Chief Engg: BE/B.Tech. from a technological institution or University affiliated by AICTE.
- For Steno Posts: Hopefuls must have a degree in any stream from recognized Varsity. An ‘O’ Level Course certificate is a must in Computer Education for this post.
- For Assistant Engineer: Diploma in a related stream as per issued notification.
- Lower age limit is set to 21 years while the upper age limit is kept to years.
- Relaxation rules will be applied as per provisions introduced by the State government.
What is the fee for BSPHCL Jobs?
Rs. 200/- must be paid by General and OBC category candidates, while the contenders belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, it is Rs. 100/- only.
A fee can be paid via Debit/Credit/Challan/Online Banking/or dedicated payment app (as per authority).
How to Select for BSPHCL Vacancy?
- The Entire applied ones will be shortlisted first on the basis of legitimacy of their applications and will be called for a competitive test (Written/Computer-Based Exam), Interview, and Skill test.
- Final Merit will be arranged to announce and alert the qualifiers after conducting all the stages mentioned above.
The salary for Bihar electricity board notification:
Pay Scale shall be structured according to job profile and Grade which is expected to be above Rs. 20200/-.
Keep in Mind:
The salary scale may vary in accordance with the press release, desirous candidates are instructed to download the advertisement and confirm it prior.
How to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Visit the official pages first which is, “bsphcl.bih.nic.in” and locate the Latest Updates segment.
- Step 2: Look for recently published notice and read it carefully after downloading.
- Step 3: Select the job profile you have found as per the qualifications and start applying afresh.
- Step 4: Provide your data including academic and personal details.
- Step 5: Submit the entries properly and upload a recent passport-sized photo & sign in the size and pixels as instructed.
- Step 6: Be instructed to recheck the form entries before saving your information.
- Step 7: Generate multiple copies of your Application form and keep the same for future need an official verification that will be held later.
www.bsphcl.nic.in Recruitment 2020 for Engineers
The BSPHCL Engineer Recruitment application process started in a short span of time. Fascinated Understudies just select the suitable URLs and added all the suitable choices. In case, you have any doubt just search the BSPHCL Recruitment 2020 Notification filling process and apply through these instructions for all the engineers’ jobs. After filling the engineering form, the official panel released the examination date.
Get help from the guidelines provided above and use the link to confirm the availability of a job advertisement. Read more relative updates here and stay in connection with this web page constantly and receive the latest. Use the comments box for more update.
Download BSPHCL Recruitment from here