Read the information given here and apply for APSMFC Scholarship 2019 here. The Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited is going to start APSMFC Scholarship 2019 Online Application for the current year and applicants from Minority need to start applying as per their eligibility and religion as applicable. The final date for online registrations is updated soon for Post & Pre Matric Scholarship.
APSMFC Scholarship 2019
The web update is arranged here for the students and graduates from the Minorities group Sikhs, Muslims, Parsis, Jains, and Buddhists. The main purpose of introducing this financial scheme is aimed at the socio-economic welfare of the minorities residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited has collaborated with Banks and Corporation to provide Subsidy and interest Subsidy. There are lakhs of state students, who, after school entertain and avail this financial assistance from the state government in order to focus more towards their education and secure their future. Providing the monetary support majorly to the economically weaker sections of the society where the funding is further aided by National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation, New Delhi.
APSMFC Scholarship Last Date 2019
Be aware of the status of your applications and the significant details mentioned in the following sections. The last date to fill APSMFC Scholarship 2019 Online Application is in 2019. The crucial information you need at the moment is arranged in the later segments of this page and those seeking financial assistance from this government scheme, must read the details and start applying using the authenticated link.
News About: APSMFC Scholarship Status 2019
Aiding Authority: Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited
Funding Body: National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation, New Delhi
Minimum Education Level: 11th (10+1) or higher up to Ph.D. (Private and Regular)
Beneficiary: State Residents of Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Final Date of Registration: 2019
Also Read: APPSC Group 2 Notification Pdf
APSMFC Scholarship 2019 Online Application
Dear students, as per the state government norms, there are specific eligibility conditions and criteria that one must adhere to before applying and registering for the beneficial scheme. Please consider these details and keep in mind to complete the registration before the closing date,
Eligibility Criteria and Applying Conditions:
- Residents Eligible: Sikhs, Muslim (Mehtar/Dudekula/Noor Basha/Laddaf/ Pinjari), Parsis, Jains, Christian, and Buddhists.
- Annual Income: Family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 2 lakh.
- Previous Government Assistance: Candidates availing benefits from other government schemes are not eligible to apply.
- Maximum Candidates: From a family, a maximum of two candidates can apply for the scholarships.
- Residency Condition: Those, who are studying outside the state but are residents of AP, can also apply.
- Preference: 30% proportion of the Scholarships is awarded to the Girl candidates. If the quota is spare then, the balance scholarships will be considered for eligible Boy candidates.
APSMFC Post Matric, Pre Matric Scholarship 2019
- This scholarship is usable for the students admitted to 10+1 level or above courses whether Degree, Diploma, Vocational, or Postgraduate courses.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the previous examinations passed.
Scheme Applied to those who Satisfy the Following Conditions:
|S.No||Content||For Hostellers||For Day Scholars|
|1||Admission + Tuition fee for classes XI and XIII||Maximum up to Rs.7,000 p.a.||Maximum up to Rs.7,000 p.a.|
|2||Admission + Tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level. (Including Fee for Books and misc. charges)||Maximum fee up to Rs.10000/- p.a.||Maximum fee up to Rs.10000/-|
|3||Admission + Tuition fee for UG and PG courses||A maximum of Rs.3,000/- p.a.||Permissible up to Rs.3000/- p.a.|
|Maintenance allowance for initial 10 months for academic year (covering study material)|| |
|Courses XI and XII level covering technical and vocational courses.|
|For Courses other than technical / Professional courses UG & PG level|| |
Up to Rs.570/- p.m.
|For Doctorate (Ph.D.) in case, candidates are not awarded any fellowship by the university.||Up to|
APSMFC Pre Matric, Post Matric Scholarship 2019
- Applicants must visit the official web media or the organization which is, “www.apsmfc.com.”
- Find the “Scholarships Tab” on the top of the homepage.
- Look for a link highlighted for “GOI Scholarships” and go through the application guidelines carefully.
- Start applying for the current scheme by filling your accurate details covering personal and academic information.
- Get a printout of this application format.
- Attach a copy of the required documents and submit the information to Distt. Minorities Welfare Officer / Exec. Dir. office of the related Districts.
- The testimonials must be approved by the college or institution’s Dean/Principal.
- StateDomiciles studying outstate, must submit their applications through their respective colleges at the admission or administrative cell which is as follows.
Address to Note: “Government of India Scholarships, 6th Floor, A.P.Haj House, Opposite Public Garden, Nampally, Hyderabad”.
Testimonials to Attach:
- Family’s Income Certificate.
- Proof of Domicile approved by patwari/Tehsildar of the local region.
- Previous Year’s Mark sheet attested by Principal.
- Proof of admission to the current courses.
- School or college Transfer Certificate issued by the previous authority and duly approved by the Principal.
- Character Certificate issued by School/College or District Magistrate.
- Running Bank Account.
- Photographs attested by Principal.
- Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Voter Card, Gas Bill etc. for a proof of Permanent Address Residence.
- Minority Community Certificate with proper judicial stamp and approval duly verified.
APSMFC Scholarship Status 2019 GOI, State
Find the authenticated link given down the segment and start filling the form. With the help of the updates and official information, kindly, take the notification into consideration carefully and begin the registration as per the steps required. If you have any concerns, please refer to the comments box to leave your message. Dear Candidates, please check the more details relevant to APSMFC Scholarship 2019 by visiting this Official Link.