Dedicated appliers for Junior Engineer posts in Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited need to read this update about BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019. This organisation is the primary authority to generate and distribute electricity to the regions of Bihar. This selection system is undertaken by the Recruitment Cell established under the State Government-owned body. Appliers for these posts are advised to read further to get BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019 bsphcl.bih.nic.in Junior Engineer Exam Date and print their Hall Tickets.
BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019
The placement cell, Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited had proposed to appoint the empty positions in the current year for Junior Engineer posts. All the vacated seats to be for Technical Domain, the posts will be filled in major and central operating departments of the government-owned company. Those who applied without any failures or errors will be called for a competitive test on the specified day. With the exam dates and timing still not disclosed yet, key details will be handed over to the contestants in upcoming days.
BSPHCL Junior Engineer Exam Date 2019 Electrical/ Civil
Candidates are advised to remain alert in order to gain access to their entry card online and attempt this contest enthusiastically. This competitive exam is going to take place in August tentatively and BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019 will be issued 15 days prior to the Paper. Please refer to the main link for the further deliverance of news and notifications regarding the examination and rest of the selection process.
|A subject of Concern||BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019|
|Recruiting Organisation||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Posts to Occupy||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)|
|Work Area||Bihar State Only|
|Job Type||State Govt. (Permanent)|
|Selection Strategy||Written Exam and Interview|
|Event Schedule||Not Confirmed|
|Hall Ticket Issuance||10-15 Days Before|
The key concern for all the examinees would be bsphcl.bih.nic.in Junior Engineer Electrical Admit Card. Though, there are certain other details that must be taken care of by the contenders which are the timing of exam, venue of competition, and other comprehensible instructions detailed on call letters. One must retain a separate copy of their hall tickets properly after possessing it from online.
BSPHCL JE Hall Ticket 2019 Download bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Be reminded to act according to the instructions described in the hall tickets and also note that your photo, signature, and thumbprint are visible on the entry passes adequately. Conforming to the instructions, one must make their arrangement so as to attend this competitive exam. To be held at several locations on the same day, this first phase of the test ready to be held among the shortlisted candidates. Please use the suitable data and come to know about the examination pattern for a written test.
BSPHCL JE Exam Pattern:
- This test is Objective Type and 3-hour in duration.
- The test is going to be bilingual which is, Hindi and English.
- Subjects to be included are General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Comprehensive English, Computer Knowledge, Technical/Professional knowledge, and General Hindi.
- There will be negative marking in the exam which is .025 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
Instructions for BSPHCL JE Call Letter 2019
- A copy of hall ticket must be retained by the examinees for future use.
- Please ensure visibility of your signature, photo, Centre code, address, paper code, and other information mentioned on entry tickets.
- Carry a real Photograph Identity Card along with your entry tickets as instructed.
- Reach the examination venues on or before the test time, latecomers are denied entry to the examination venues.
- Do not carry valuable, mobiles, electronic aid, calculators, unauthorized stationery items in test hall.
- Refer to the back page of your admission pass for further instructions.
Strategy to Get BSPHCL JE Admit Card 2019
Recruitment-related details are accessible at bsphcl.bih.nic.in in the Recruitment Tab and every concerned participant must check it accordingly. Find an updated Admit card link there displaying JE/Junior Engineer posts and follow it to get to the Applicants’ login page. Enter your Registration Number/Application Number, Password/Date of Birth and submit the details to print your BSPHCL JE Admit Card. Generate a hard copy to use it on the day of a test.
bsphcl.bih.nic.in junior Engineer Admit Card 2019
Related to your concern, the directions have been mentioned in the section above. Please use the same to get your call letters easily. Keep checking here for more guidance and visit key web address to avail notifying information. Use the authenticated link provided below.
Fetch your Call Letter By using this Web LInk