Read here, and Download WBCS Admit Card 2019 for the West Bengal Civil Services Prelims Test. West Bengal Public Service Commission is about to conduct the written Preliminary exam for Grade A, B, C, and D Executives in the Civil Services Departments of the state. The official exam date is 2019 for which WBPSC WBCS Civil Services Prelims Hall Ticket arise on the internet instantly. Kindly, read the article and fetch more details about the state-level competition.
WBCS Admit Card 2019
All the aspired candidates are informed to check the details provided here. This update is about West Bengal Civil Services examination that is being carried out at the state level. Thousands of applicants have applied for Executive posts varying from Grade A, B, C, and D to join the civil and administrative departments in the territory. After submitting their online applications successfully, all eyes are on the next notification update which is regarding WBCS Civil Services Prelims Admit Card. Remain calm and retrieve all the necessary details about the to-be-conducted examination here.
Current Updates: WBCS Admit Card 2019 Call Letter For Preli Exam right away Released online. Please get the entry ticket with the help of suitable URL.
WBPSC WBCS Admit Card 2019
Good news for all the examinees is that the exam date is clear to everyone now. The authority shall update the next notice on the official web media in the upcoming days. For the Pre examination to be held in upcoming days, the WBCS Admit Card 2019 shall update the authenticated web address at least 10-12 days before the commencement of the test.
News Topic: WBPSC Civil Services Preli Admit Card 2019
Conducting Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: West Bengal Civil Services
Positions Vacant: Executive Grade A, B, C, and D
Selection Mode: Written Exams (Prelims and Mains), and Interview
Preliminary Test Date: 2019
Hall Ticket Issuance: Revealed Online At this Moment
Career Building Chance: IBM Announces Vacant Positions
WBCS Preliminary Admit Card 2019
According to the latest official news, this examination is the state level competition organized at several locations across the state. Many of the applied contestants shall vie for a limited number of seats through the two phase selection test. All of them need to get their WBCS Civil Services Prelims Hall Ticket 2019 respectively. To be able to attend this competition it is vital to download this call letter timely.
Instructions for WBCS Preli Hall Ticket 2019:
- Candidates are instructed to download their admission cards within the specified deadline and make sure that their photograph and signature are visible on it.
- Be advised to carry it to the paper venue along with an original copy of your photo Id issued by the Government.
- ID proof can be Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, or Driving License.
- Kindly, reach the examination venue as mentioned on the ticket as reporting time.
- Attendees are not allowed to bring mobiles, electronic devices, calculators, earphones, digital or electronic watches, etc.
- The authority shall not be responsible for making any special arrangements for the stay of examinees.
- Please do not bring any valuable item inside the examination premises. If lost, the authority shall not be held responsible for such.
WBCS Admit Card 2019 Preli Exam
- Log on to the leading web address of the commission which is, “www.pscwbonline.gov.in”
- After reaching the homepage of the site, locate the candidate’s corner.
- Find and follow an authorized link highlighting ‘Call Letter’.
- Reach the login page and type your Registration Number and Password.
- Press the sitable segment to view your letter.
- Generate its hard copy and keep it secure for the day of use.
West Bengal Civil Service Admit Card 2019
It is important to get to the official page to download West Bengal Civil Service Admit Card 2019 online. Follow the step-wise instructions to reach the authenticated location and avail your entry ticket timely. For more updates, keep visiting here often. Leave your messages or queries in the comments box, if any.