India Post West Bengal Circle recently released WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 this Application form is for Postman & Mail guard. This is the golden opportunity for all the candidates who pass out class 10th. In order to apply online about WB Post Office Postman & Mail guard Recruitment, 2019 candidates need to visit the main website at apply online from their only before the closing date, before going to register your name online check out all the details from here first.
WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
As we know Indian post office is divided into 22 post circles. These posts circles are further divided into various sub-regions & West Bengal is also one of the circles of the Indian post office. Recently, they released WB postal circle Vacancy for the post of postman and mail guard jobs. Interested users who are very much fascinated the postal department jobs can make full use of this chance.
Applications have to be filled on online-only against the West Bengal Postal Circle online application visit the official website at indiapostwb.gov.in. Now applicants may check the details like Education requirement, Salary Offered, How To Apply and much more from the below-settled article.
WB Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification
Organizer: India Post West Bengal Postal Circle
Name of the Vacancies: Postman & Mail Guard
Total Vacancies: Lots of vacancies
Qualification: 10th Passed
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Last date to Apply: 2019
Brief Details About WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Must have minimum 10th or Matriculation passed from any recognized school of the state board.
Aspirant’s age should be in between 18 years to 27 years
|Category||Relaxation of Age|
|Scheduled Castes /Scheduled Tribes (SCs / STs)||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||PH+ Unreserved:10 yearsPH+SC/ST: 15 Years|
- For General & OBC category candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PHC/Women are exempted from fee
Mode of Payment:
The applicants who have registered the applications on the closing date of registration are permitted to pay the FEE till 2019. Applicants must use the E-payment option.
- The duration of this examination is 90 minutes Paper will consist of Total 100 question 1 marks each, it consists of 3 Parts:
- Part A carries 25 marks with 25 questions of General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Analytical
- Part B also 25 marks having 25 questions Mathematics, Multiple Choice Questions
- Part C having Two Segments in the first section English Language Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions which carry 25 marks & second section carry out Regional Language Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions it is also 25 Marks.
Selection of the aspirants is totally on the basis of their performance in written test/aptitude test & after that, moves on to the next level which Interview process.
After getting the appointment letter, candidates will get Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,000/- from the association.
How to Apply for WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Visit its official website which is wbpost.eadmissions.net
- Select the advertisement notice, readout carefully.
- Fill up all the required details in the application form with the proper & correct info.
- Now submit all the details and at last download WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 application form
- Take the printout of this form for the next purpose.
Last date of submission of online application Form: soon updated
Link To Visit
Official Website: https://www.westbengalpost.gov.in/