Dear students, go further and complete VVM 2020 Registration online for this year. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan is a mean of promoting and educating students invoking them to draw their attention to Science and Technology at the school level. There is over 20 lakh worth of scholarship amount to be distributed amongst the awardees of VVM Login scholarship.
And to be able to fetch that award, one must qualify the series of tests and assessment methods conducted under the supervision of NCERT, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. The Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Registration 2020 is to begin in upcoming days for which, the details are provided in the following sections.
vvm.org.in Online form, VVM Registration Last Date, VVM 2020 Online Application Form, Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Registration 2020, VVM Login state level camp Latest News
VVM 2020 Registration
Under the scholarship program, students from Class 6th to 11th can apply and participate in the evaluation module that consists of various modes of assessment such as aptitude test, comprehensive writing, Presentation and GD, and others. Those who, fit the eligibility criteria and are willing to participate, should not miss out on this golden chance here.
The initiative is undertaken by Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) in collaboration with Vigyan Prasar, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India and National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) ruled by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. Those, having a keen interest in applying must read the structured details provided in the following paragraphs and VVM Login 2020. Find your VVM Result State Level Announced here.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Registration 2020 Last Date
To complete online VVM 2020 Registration, one must have a piece of complete knowledge about the organization, the methods of assessment, and the conditions to apply as per which, the students are going to have to appear for the level of the exam –wise and the ways scholars can apply.
Also, remember the tentative dates and Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Login & Registration Dates for the oncoming event. Once the students clear these multiple stages, they will be preferred to receive the scholarship amount as per their rank and performance.
VVM Login 2020 Detail
News Topic: Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Scholarship 2020
Conducting Authority: Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) collaborating with Vigyan Prasar, Dept. of Science and Technology,
Govt. of India and National Council of Education Research and Training, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Concerning Classes: Classes VI to XI (CBSE/ICSE/State Education Boards)
Application Method: Online/Offline
Examination Location: Registered Schools
vvm login Application Commencement: Not confirmed
Last Date to Register for vvm.org.in: (Without late fee Rs.100), (With late fee Rs.120)
Exam Dates: Not Released Yet
Details for VVM 2020 Online Registration
There are different ways to register for the examination which are discussed here and should be considered closely before students put their efforts filling VVM Online Registration. For Minority Students check Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Students (for Post and Pre Matric)
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Exam 2020 Eligibility
- Students from Classes VI to XI can apply.
- They must have known at least one language out of English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali and Punjabi. Must Check: CBSE Scholarship Single Girl Child Scholarship
vvm login School Registration:
- First of all, participating schools need to be registered at the official web gateway provided by the authority.
- Every school must appoint a coordinator who will complete the formality on behalf of schools and respective scholars.
- The responsibility of a Coordinator includes
- Entering the details of the school (School Name, Address, GEO Mapping of school, UDIES Code, Name of Principal, Exam Coordinator, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- The information will be visible on an official VM portal after proper verification and authentication. Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarships (Check Now)
The responsibility of a coordinator also involves filling the students’ details such as Name of student, Class, Email, Phone number, Aadhar Number, and other related information.
Rs.100/- is chargeable towards the application, which is the same for all the categories.
The fee can be paid either through NEFT/RTGS or Online banking.
Payment Details for NEFT/RTGS:
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch Name: Sarojini Nagar
- Type of A/c: SB Account’s Name: VIDYARTHI VIGYAN MANTHAN
- Account Number: 67351214143
- IFS Code: SBIN0070582
- Branch Code: 70582
Examination Procedure Level:
- Level -1 (School Level): Top 3 Rankers per class will be school winners (i.e. 18 students from each school). Only if a minimum of 10 students per class is registered from a school.
- Level-2 (District Level): Top 3 Rankers per class will be district winners (i.e.18 students from each district). All the schools from that district will be part of the evaluation.
- Level-3 (State Level): Top 3 Rankers per class will be State winners (i.e.18 students per state). Winners will be from students appearing in state camp.
- Level-4 (National Level): Top 3 Rankers per class will be National winners i.e. 18 students at the national level.
Note: Level 3 and 4 contestants will receive a cash reward from 2000/- to Rs. 25000/- depending upon their overall performance in all the assessment modules.
- Objective type of question answering.
- Comprehensive writing.
- Presentation and Group discussion.
- Role play & Practical examination.
- Methods of Source.
VVM 2020 Exam Pattern for Competitive Exam:
|Junior and Senior (Class VI to XI)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question 2 Marks Each|
The test shall be carried out in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali and Punjabi.
Topic covered in the Exam:
- Science and Mathematics (NCERT Based) covering 40% of the paper.
- Indian Contribution to Science (VVM Study Material) covering 20% of the paper.
- Life Stories of Doctor Homi Bhabha and Doctor Vikram Sarabhai having 20% of the paper.
- Logical reasoning and General Knowledge that will cover the rest of the paper.
Note: Meritorious Students shall have to prepare their expenses on their own for State Level Camps and National Level Camps (One or Two Days).
VVM Registration 2020 Apply Online
- Registration can be done through the web media given as, “www.vvm.org.in.”
- Proceed further as instructed and get to the payment method.
- Students can also apply offline with the help of the coordinator.
- Provide all the details that are to be entered into the Excel sheet manually and upload the file using the schools’ login application.
- The examination details are visible on the main media of VVM 2020.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Registration 2020 Last Date
|Registration Starting or VVM Login Last Date||(Without late fee Rs.100),
(With late fee Rs.120)
|Download Admit Card||Students Get the Mail for Hall Ticket|
|Date of Vigyan Manthan Exam 2020||available shortly|
|VVM Exam Result 2020 Date||soon revealed|
|State Camp for 2 days||Not confirmed|
|National Camp||not available|
Visit here Fill the VVM Registration Form details.