Uttarakhand Board of School Education is issuing UTET Admit Card 2019 for the contestants soon. Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by Uttarakhand State Education Board (UBSE). Be prepared for the written exam which is meant for the recruitment of the eligible and suitable candidates for the post of Primary School Teachers. The Board will release all the recent and the upcoming news regarding the test on the main portal. Applicants are also advised to check the same on this page. Find the main link to get your Uttarakhand TET Hall Ticket 2019 easily.
UTET Admit Card 2019
As per current year’s plan, Uttarakhand Board of School Education, State Government is going to conduct the State level Teacher Eligibility Test in order to find the most suitable and deserving hopefuls. The selection is to be done by arranging the TET in 13 various districts of the ruling state. The examination date has already been given to the examinees, so, all that the contestants need is their respective UTET Admit Card.
Why Organize This Test?
Uttarakhand Board Of School Education UBSE conducts this examination for recruiting the vacancies of various teachers. UBSE Organize this examination who want to make their career in teaching sector, after cracking this entrance exam they got placed as a teacher in a reputed organization in the state of Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2019
The written test will be conducted in two papers namely UTET-1 and 2nd. For both the papers, it is compulsory for all the participants to retain the same UTET Admit Card. All the related or relevant news will be intimated to the examinees through the internet media only. The Test is scheduled to be held in 2019. Look at the below-mentioned addresses and info to grab the facts about this exam.
- Declaration About: UTET Admit Card 2019
- Name of Test: Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test
- Conducting Authority: Uttarakhand Board of School Education
- Posts Applied: Primary Teacher
- Selection Measure: Written Exam
UTET 2019 Exam Date
The UTET hall ticket will be issued via online mode only but before that, they must know the Examination dates. Candidates of I, II must check the examination date and time carefully.
|Call Letter issue date||1 week before the test|
|Entrance examination Date||2019|
Schedule for the Entrance Test
|I||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|II||02:00 pm to 04:30 pm|
UTET Hall Ticket 2019 Download
You must Download UTET Hall Ticket 2019 timely because the details regarding the venue, reporting time and examinees’ instructions will be mentioned in the e-Ticket. Everyone must note these exam-specific informative points and gather all the knowledge that is worthy of the exam’s point of view.
Instructions for Contestants:
- Kindly, retain a copy of your e-admit card and carry an original copy of your original-Id along with the card.
- Do not bring any unwanted material or electronic devices inside the examination hall.
- Examinees are responsible to take care of their personal belongings.
- The authority shall not be held liable in the case of any kind of loss to the candidates.
The written exam will be taking place in the following districts.
Haridwar, Dehradun, Uttarkashi, Tihri Garhwal, Paudi Garhwal, Chamoli, Rudra Prayag, Pithoragarh, Champavat, Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital, and Udham Singh Nagar.
UTET Exam Pattern:
- The written test is to be held in 2 shifts on the same day. Contestants can optionally appear for UTET 1 or 2 or they can appear for both the exams.
- The paper consists of 150 questions.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice with one mark each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Time period allotted for the exam is 2 Hours 30 minutes.
- The Paper will be bilingual i.e. (Hindi and English).
Instructions to Obtain UTET Admit Card 2019
Step 1: Visit the main web portal of the board which is, “ubse.uk.gov.in”
Step 2: Now, check the ubse.uk.gov.in TET Admit card related link on the homepage.
Step 3: Follow it and move to the candidate’s login page where you have to enter your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
Step 4: Obtain the UTET admit card by pressing the submit button.
Step 5: Take a hard copy of the ticket and keep it for the needful event.
Please read the above-said guidelines and collect UTET Admit Card 2019. For online reference, keep checking the officially verified link and kindly, leave your questions in the comments box if you have any doubts.
Noteworthy Link: Download your UBSE UK TET e-admit card here.