Applicants can Download UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019 now from this authentic informational page. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to carry out the state level selection exam for Dental Surgeon, Unani Professor, and several other vacancies. The detailed news is given here as per the recruitment procedure. Kindly, read down the down and know about UP Dental Surgeon Exam Date and examination Hall Ticket status.
UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
In earlier days of the year, the official notice was propagated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The advertisement stated about 2286 vacant seats of several positions. These vacancies are for the role of Dental Surgeon, Lecturers is multi-specialties, Principal, and Professors. The placement is meant to be done in various government institutions and Ayurveda colleges. UP Health Department Jobs
Considering a great career opportunity, thousands of applicants have submitted their online applications and are waiting to get a chance to appear for the selection exams. Here is the recent news about the recruitment process. Kindly, refer to the following details and check the information listed regarding UPPSC Lecturer Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019. Upcoming Jobs: UP Roadways Notification
UPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019
Here is the most awaited news for UPPSC Lecturer Dental Surgeon Exam. Every registered participant should be aware of the fact that the online applications were accepted until the last date. As per the recent news, the authority shall release UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019 online. Be informed that the UP Public Service Commission will conduct the state-level competition in March tentatively. For further updates about UP Dental Surgeon Exam Date, hopefuls are advised to keep visiting in meantime. Uttar Pradesh: UP High School Teacher Jobs
UP Lecturer Dental Surgeon Exam Date 2019
Update Regarding: UPPSC Lecturer Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket
Controlling Body: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Allahabad
Vacant Profiles: Dental Surgeon (Prosthodontics, Dental Anatomy, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Orthodontics, Dental Materials, Periodontics, Endodontics, Pedodontics, Community Dentistry, Oral Pathology, Dental Pharmacology, Oral Surgery), Lecturer (Allopathy, Engineering, Non-Engineering), and Professor.
Total Seats: varied
Recruitment Level: State of Uttar Pradesh
Work Departments: Government Colleges/Unani/Ayurveda Institutes
Selection System: Written Exam and Interview
Exam Date: 2019
Hall Ticket Status: Not Published Yet
Uttar Pradesh CHIKITSA SHIKSHA Admit Card 2019
Be sure to get all the relevant details about UPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket here along with the guidelines. All the eligible entrants shall be shortlisted for the written test and will be able to obtain their admission cards from the online media provided by the commissioning authority. Also, the next phase of selection is an interview further followed by document verification. But first, let us take a look at the instructions to be followed during or before the examination. Latest Jobs: Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- The written exam is an objective type and carries 100 marks.
- This test will be in English Language only.
- There will be negative marking for the exam. (1/3rd marks shall be deducted for every incorrect answer).
- The total duration of this exam is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
Detail About UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card
- Carefully check the availability of your photograph and signature on the call letter.
- Note all the key points regarding the exam such as venue details, timing, reporting time, and date.
- Kindly, note that examinees will have to arrange for the stay and convenience for the test on their own, no such allowances shall be made by the authority’s end.
- Candidates are advised to carry an original photo identity proof along with the exam Hall Ticket which can be any of Driver’s License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, or Passport.
- Entrants are instructed to produce the documents and Id card at the time of entry.
- Those failing to provide the authentication shall be restricted to enter the premises.
- Latecomers are also not allowed to enter the examination premises.
- Use of mobiles, smart/Digital watches or calculators is banned inside the exam hall.
- Contestants are not allowed to leave the exam in the middle and are required to hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving.
UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card Download 2019
- First of all, visit the official web portal of the organization which is, “uppsc.up.nic.in.”
- Refer to “Important Alerts” section after reaching the homepage Check UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019.
- Follow recently floated link generated on the page and reach the login page.
- Here, you are prompted to supply your login details and Password.
- Type your Registration Number, Password, and or Date of Birth.
- Hit the Submit button and avail a copy of your uppsc dental surgeon exam date.
- Generate a hard copy of your admission card and keep it secure for future use.
UPPSC Dental Surgeon Lecturer Professor Admit Card 2019
Kindly, follow the instructions stated above and check UP Dental Surgeon Lecturer Professor Exam Date. Proceed further as instructed and reach the correct website to obtain your entry ticket. Keep visiting here to receive the latest and fresh information about recruitment. If you have other queries or suggestions, then connect with the admin through the comments box provided hereunder.
Get Lecturer, Professor, Dental Surgeon Admit Card Download Here