Dear aspirants, we have great news for you regarding UPCPMT 2020 that’s why we are sharing the complete info here in this web section. The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University has released the notification of UPCPMT 2020 Application Form on its official site.
An organization will decide to organize the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical test on the various centers. So candidates, if you are interested in this, must read full notification properly and then you will meet (satisfy) the eligibility criteria then apply against Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical test 2020.
We are so glad to share this news with our needed aspirants and we hope that candidates must grab this opportunity and don’t miss this. For your convenience, we will give all the information on the lower place on this page. Check it properly and according to the instruction must apply for this UPCPMT 2020 Process. NEET Online Application Form
सभी उपयोगकर्ताओं को पता होना चाहिए कि यूपीसीपीएमटी परीक्षा को एनईईटी परीक्षा द्वारा प्रतिस्थापित किया गया है। परीक्षा और परामर्श निदेशालय चिकित्सा शिक्षा और प्रशिक्षण द्वारा आयोजित किया जाएगा और चयन एनईईटी यूजी स्कोर के आधार पर किया जाएगा। उम्मीदवारों को इस परीक्षा को तोड़ने के माध्यम से उत्तर प्रदेश में विभिन्न सरकारी और निजी चिकित्सा महाविद्यालयों में प्रवेश प्राप्त हो सकता है। UP CPMT Admit Card
UPCPMT Notification 2020
- Organization: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University.
- Name of Test: Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test.
- Official site: Mention Below
UPCPMT Eligibility 2020
For this candidates need to complete 10+2 with a minimum 50% in Physics chemistry and biology.
- Minimum of 17 years
- Maximum 25 years.
Age relaxations for reserved category candidates are applicable as per government norms and check this detail by advt.
Admission Process: Admission process will complete by the…
- Written exam Marks
- Counseling Process
Rs.1400/- for general/OBC category candidates
For SC/ST/PWD category candidates fee is Rs.700/- Per candidate.
Application Fee Paying Mode:
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using credit/debit card or net banking.
Through offline mode, candidates have to print a challan and submit it with cash to the authorized bank.
UPCPMT 2020 Application Form
- The initial thing you have to download official notification by using the lower link of this page.
- After that read the official notification carefully and properly.
- Now click on Register link and start to fill all mandatory details like name, email id, mobile number, password etc in the giving form.
- Check detail properly especially the Mobile number and email id.
- After registration, candidates will get a verification code on their mobile and email.
- Use verification code while login and fill all valid and accurate details in the application form.
- After that upload scanned passport size photo and signature with the giving form.
- Verify all details and submit Application forms by clicking on the submit button.
- At last, take the printout of it for the next process.
UPCPMT Important Dates 2020
Registration for online application: 2nd Week of March
Fee deposition on nest working day after registration: April
Filling up of online application forms on nest working day of deposition: April
Duration of downloading the admit cards: May
UPCPMT 2016 Exam dates: 3rd week of May
Date of declaration of result & answer key: Starting week of June
Dates of application for scrutiny: Starting Week of June
First Counseling and allocated to contribute to college: July
Second Counseling and allocated to contribute to college: August
Third Counseling and allocated to contribute to college: before September
Closing date for admission in Courses (B.H.M.S., M.B.B.S., B.U.M.S): October
UPCPMT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Total No. of Questions come in this test is 200 Questions.
- The Objective Type of or MCQ types come in this entrance exam.
- Time Duration of this test 3 hours
- Every right answer will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking is not applicable to this test
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
UPCPMT 2020 Admit Card
All such candidates who fill the form on a correct date or time will be able to download the admit card from the 2nd week of May. This hall ticket contains the roll number and some other details related to the respective examination. So please stay with us and obtain the call letter.
UPCPMT 2020 Result
After organizing the test successfully department will release the result which is going to be declared in the 1st week of June along with pass percentage, cut off marks and pdf of selected candidates list or merit list.
UPCPMT 2020 Counselling
In the end, counselling will be held through which department will organized counselling process for the qualified ones. The Seats will be allotted as per the merit and candidates’ choice along with Documents verification.
See Important Link:
UPCPMT Notification & Application Form (Soon Updated)