UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) 3200 Vacancy Apply online: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has successfully released the notification for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 all the way through its Official Website i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in. The candidates who have been looking for latest Police Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply against this UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 using the Official Web link of the Board that we have given to the bottom.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has spread the good news by releasing a recruitment notification for filling up total 3200 vacancies of Sub Inspector (Daroga). The notice was released on the Official Website so that people do not have to go anywhere and they could get the whole procedure via the online mode easily.
Confirmed Updates: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board is all set to released Notification for 3200 Vacancies Of Sub Inspector. UP Police SI Online Application Will be Start in the 3rd week of August 2017. Get Other significant details from the link given in the end or Image.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Details
According to the notification, there are total 3200 vacancies which include male and female candidates. This is an outstanding job opportunity for the job-seekers. We, therefore, highly recommend all the attentive applicants to apply for this recruitment before the last date. Please check the following crucial details which will no doubt be helpful in the application process.
IRB Police Recruitment Check Here
You could also download the Official Notification for UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2017 from the link given beneath. Please take the below-furnished into consideration for a better comprehension.
|Announcement About:||UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017|
|Application Starting Date:||August 2017|
About UP Police SI Bharti 2017
As we have come to know that there are more than 2 (two) thousand jobs as far as this recruitment is taken into consideration. That’s why candidates are applying for this bang-up job opportunity energetically. If you are one of such candidates looking for the applying links, then get the detailed information from the below-furnished section.
The age of the applying applicants must be between 21 years to 28 years reckoned on 1st July 2017.
- The OBC candidates must have an age ranging between 21 years to 31 years.
- The SC/ST candidates’ age must be between 21 years to 33 years.
The candidates who are going to apply must possess a Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University or Institution. For further requisite information, please download the Official Notification.
The applicable fee is Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred) only. The fee will have to be submitted through Debit Card, E-Challan, Credit card, Internet Banking only.
The candidates, in order to be selected, will have to go through following three recruitment rounds:
- 1st Round: Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- 2nd Rounds: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 3rd Rounds: Written Exam
Note: the finally selected candidates’ list will be generated on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam.
The pay scale for Sub Inspector (Male) is Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- and for Sub Inspector (Female), it is Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- First off, open the Official Web Portal of Uttar Pradesh i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- After that, you need to check out the latest recruitment notification area where you will see a suitable link for Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2017, click on that link.
- Read the notification very carefully before applying.
- After reading, you will have to fill up the application form.
- Fill in the application form carefully and upload the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee using the applicable bank cards.
- When done, submit the application form.
- After submission, download the submitted application so that the information submitted in that can be utilized during the examination.
Download Detailed Advertisement for Man SI Posts
Download Detailed Advertisement for Woman SI Posts
Or Visit the Official Website