UP Jal Nigam Clerk Admit Card 2019, UPJN Routine Clerk Exam Admit Card 2019, UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Call Letter Download Exam Date.
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is all set to hold a written test for Clerk Steno posts. Applicants can Download UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Steno Exam Call Letter 2019 using the official download link provided in the explanatory part of this web page. Find more relevant details in the further section being discussed here.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is the main authority to conduct this recruitment at a state level. Via a quick reminder, applicants are again informed that the examination is to be carried out to select eligible aspirants suitable for varied vacancies of Routine Clerk and Stenographer Grade IV posts. The Application process has come to an end and the next step to be initiated by the authority is to notify the applicants about UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Steno Exam Date 2019. Check more updates in the given segments of this article here.
UPJN Clerk/ Steno Exam Date 2019
As per the latest received updates and news, prospective participants shall be notified through the internet media only. As the online applications have just ended, further notice in relation with uploading the Hall Ticket is expected to be a next few weeks. UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2019 Download link will be activated here as soon as the recruitment board releases any related publication through their official web media.
- Announcement Type: UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2019
- Recruiting Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
- Name of Position: Routine Clerk and Stenographer
- Total Posts: varied
- Examination Date: not yet announced
- Call Letter Status: get here soon
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk, Steno Admit Card 2019
Candidates are also advised to keep visiting here regularly to have an update regarding their UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk, Steno Exam Date 2019. As per the expectations, the exam day would be soon. However, the final declaration is yet to come from the recruitment committee, applicants may keep checking their application status here.
This is a state-level selection and examination process, which will be conducted in the state of UP only. Many aspired job seekers have filled their application forms for these jobs, hence they need to have more knowledge about the type of examination pattern and subjects to prepare with.
This test will be a 12th level exam, with basic and elementary questions. See the pattern given below.
|Exam Details||Subject Details||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||General Hindi & Writing Ability||40||20||
|General Mental Ability Test||20||10|
- The exam will be a written OMR-sheet based.
- There will be objective type questions with overall 80 questions with 0.5 marks per question.
- The Total time period allowed to answer the questions will be 1-hour (60 minutes).
1. Written Exam
2. Typing Test
Steps to Download UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2019
- All the candidates need to visit the official website which is “www.upjn.org”
- Find the Recent News and Notifications section on the homepage.
- Follow an updated link mentioned for the aforementioned jobs.
- On the login page, enter your registration number and password.
- Hit the submit button and collect your Call letter.
- For future references, get a double copy of your Hall Ticket.
UPJN Clerk/ Steno Hall Ticket 2019
Admit card is the most important thing which is required at time of written exam. Without UPJN Admit Card no candidates will attempt the written exam or a valid candidate to attend the examination hall. Stil Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam department did not release any date relevant to admit card or exam date but they soon publish as per the reports before the exam. Please check the main website from time to time.
Link to Note:
Visit here to check your UPJN Clerk/ Steno Admit card Status: www.upjn.org