UP CT Nursery NTT DPEd Online Form 2019
Start applying here by filling UP CT Nursery NTT DPEd Online Form 2019. The notification has recently floated on the internet media with respect to Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Examinations Regulation Authority of Uttar Pradesh (ERAUP) for admission to courses of teachers viz. Certificate in Teaching, Nursery Teacher Training, and Diploma in Physical Education. Desirous applicants are advised to go online to apply and fetch the relevant details in reference to the news appearing here. The deadline for UP CT Nursery NTT DPEd Registration Form 2019 is while the final dates for paying the fee and submitting online form respectively.
The latest recruitment notification has been issued by Office of Secretary Examination Regulatory Authority (U.P.), Allenganj, Allahabad. As per the regulatory authority, the eligible hopefuls are advised to apply for the admission according to the guidelines and policies furnished by the state government body. The Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh has recently opened lines for online registrations for graduates who deserve to join the education departments of Education as per the requirement of the recruiting authority can fill the Uttar Pradesh CT NTT DPEd Application form 2019.
Uttar Pradesh CT DPED NTT Merit List Check Here
Latest Openings: UP High School Teacher Vacancy Notification
UP NTT DPEd Application Form
As per the recent news and updates, those willing to apply can, now, go online to fill UP CT Nursery NTT Dped Online Form 2019. The final date to submit your complete details for CT, D.PEd., and NTT seats are 31st January (Wednesday). Find more relevant information in the subsequent sections of this news and start registering with the help of a list of authenticated links.
LIC Jobs: LIC ADO Vacancy Notification
Announcement Regarding: UP CT Nursery NTT DPEd Online Form 2019
Regulatory Body: Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad
Admission Courses: Certificate in Teaching, Nursery Teacher Training, and Diploma in Physical Education
Eligibility Criteria: Check Following Details
Final Date to Apply: 2019
Payment Deadline: 2019
Last date to Submit Application: 2019
Also Check: UP Post & Pre Matric Scholarship
Uttar Pradesh CT Nursery Online Form 2019
It is also important for the aspirants to go through each detail very carefully before starting to fill Uttar Pradesh CT Nursery NTT DPED Online Form. The significant information includes age limit, minimum educational qualification, and eligibility criteria, and Application Fee is detailed as per the official notice.
Eligibility and Educational Criteria:
- For CT and NTT (For Female Only) Nursery Admission, applicants need to have completed Bachelor Degree with a minimum 50% marks (For General/OBC Category) and 45% marks (for SC/ST category).
- For D.P.Ed. (Male/Female) Admission gainers, applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% (General/OBC) marks and 45% marks (SC/ST).
Aspirants need to be a minimum 18 years of age while the upper age limit is extended to 35 years.
- Hopefuls should pay Rs. 400/- (for General and OBC categories) and Rs. 200/- (SC/ST category candidates).
- There is no fee for aspirants from PH aspirants.
- Payment Mode: Online and Offline
Merit List will be prepared for the shortlisted applicants.
UP CT Nursery NTT Dped Online Form 2019 Registration Last Date
- Visit the official web address which, “pprdata.com.”
- After reaching the homepage, refer to the related notification and follow its link to download it and read it very carefully.
- Start applying for the opted programme and provide your accurate personal and academic details while doing so.
- Upload a copy of your passport-sized image and signature.
- Save and submit your form after verifying your input.
UP CT Nursery NTT DPEd Application Form 2019
Proceed further to fill UP CT NTT DPED Application Form taking help from the instructions given above. Follow the authenticated links for more convenience and check the insight details. If you have any question or suggestion related to the information generated here, leave your message in the text box provided hereunder.
Links that Matter:
- Download DPED Application Guidelines.
- Download NTT Notification and Guidelines.
- Download CT Nursery Application Guidelines.
- Follow here For Online Registration: Apply From Here
- For More Reference Check Here: examregulatoryauthorityup.in