The UP Basic Education Board has come up with UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 this year. As per the placement schedule arranged for the current year, the great opportunity awaits the eligible appliers in Uttar Pradesh. The government has cleared to start the online application process for UP Shiksha Sahayak Bharti in the next few days. Check the latest job news here and collect the information you need to know about the vacancies.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
The authority undertaking this placement module is none other than Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. As estimated, there are nearly 68500 vacant seats to be filled under the selection programme. There are various teaching departments that will see some new faces as Assistant Teachers. Also Check: Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Recruitment
Now, the official notification is much awaited after the news flash in the daily newspapers. Kindly, check the following details and know the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment and other criteria to apply. UP Peon Vacancy Apply Online
ताज़ा खबर: उत्तर प्रदेश सहायक शिक्षक भर्ती 2020 News। नीचे दी गई छवि से पूर्ण समाचार पढ़ें |
UP Shiksha Sahayak Bharti 2020
As per the media updates, the desirous applicants can see UP Shiksha Sahayak Bharti Notification 2020 on the internet and need to get through all the relevant information. The online applications shall start soon. Please keep an eye on the recent and the incoming notifications. The same shall be up here. The eligible candidates must check the job-specific information here. Upcoming Jobs: UP Lekhpal Bharti
- Update Subject: UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
- Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Lucknow
- Post Name: Assistant Teacher / Shiksha Sahayak
- Seats Estimated: 68500
- Work Regions: Uttar Pradesh
- Hiring Department: State Education Departments (Basic and Primary Schools)
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Deadline: Not sure
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2020
Before filling UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Application Form kindly, check if you are eligible for the job. The following segment contains the highlights of the job requirements and criteria to fulfill such as educational qualifications, age limitation, salary details and selection method. UP Inter College Teachers Bharti
|District-wise Distribution||Total Seats|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||1000|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||500|
UP Assistant Teacher Bharti 2020
Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants acquiring a graduate or postgraduate degree in the relevant stream are eligible to fill online applications.
- Ed, TET candidates are preferably qualified to register online.
- The lower age limit is 21 years while the upper age limit is extended to 40 years.
- Note: Age relaxation is granted to the candidates belonging to Reserved categories like SC/STOBC/PWD and Ex-Servicemen. For more, please refer to the official advertisement.
Aspirants from the General category shall have to pay Rs. 500/- and for Reserved categories it is Rs.200/-.
Online Banking, Credit/Debit card (VISA, Master, Maestro) or Bank Challan.
Written Test and a Personal Interview.
Paper Pattern for the Written Test:
|Topics Covered||Maximum Marks||Total Questions||Duration|
|Environmental and Social Studies||10|
|Life skill management||10|
Emoluments / Salary:
After being appointed to the job, candidates shall be awarded Basic salary from- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- from the state government.
Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Auraiyya, Azamgarh, Badayun, Baghpat, Balliya, Balrampur, Banda, Barabanki, Basti, Bareilly, Behraich, Bijnor, Bulandsheher, Chandoli, Chitrakoot, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Firozabad, Farrukhabad, Fatehpur, Faizabad, Gautambuddha Nagar, Ghazaibad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras, Hapur, Jalon, Jaunpur, Jhansi, JP Nagar, Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Kasganj, Kaushambi, Kushinagar, Lakhimpur Kheeri, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Maharajganj, Mahoba, Mainpuri, Mathura, Mau, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Mirzapur, Pilibhit, Pratapgarh, Raebareilly, Rampur, Shravasti, Siddharthanagar, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Sambhal, Sultanpur, Sitapur, Sant Kabir Nagar, Sonbhadra, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Shamli, Unnao, and Varanasi.
Way to Apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
- Refer to the official website which is, “www.upbasiceducationboard.in”
- Find the recently updated notification on the homepage or find the notice in the recruitment segment.
- Read it very carefully and check the criteria and other requisites.
- Start applying for the vacancies by providing your academic and personal, and professional details.
- Upload your signature and passport-sized image as instructed.
- Pay the required fee amount.
UP Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment 2020
Get to know more about Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti 2020 via the official link stated at the end. Download the detailed official notice through the same link mentioned link.
Here we also mention some Benefits for Uttar Pradesh Shiksha Mitra in Assistant Teacher Recruitment:
- Firstly, they will have Option for Joining their Previous School or any school of their choice, hence, their Posting will be done on the basis of the Choice provided by them.
- All the Shiksha Mitra candidates will be provided the benefit of 25 Marks over new contenders because they have 10 years of experience in the teaching sector so they will provide 2.5 Marks for each year.
|Event Name||Schedule Dates|
|Advertisement Published On|
|Online Registration Started From|
|Last Date for Filling Online Form|
|Ending Date of Submitting Application fee|
|Last Date of Application Submission|
|Closing Date for Editing the online Form|
Important Link Area
|Download Advt or Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Available Here|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
Links to be Checked:
UP Assistant Teacher Bharti Notification pdf
Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adhyapak Application form
Site to Visit: For more information Visit here