Telangana State REIS sets preparations to conduct the Common Entrance Test for this year. Those who have applied for this test must avail an original copy of their TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019. A direct link is available at the end of this page from where examinees need to check the status of the exam, TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019 Download tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in CET Admit Card, instructions and other useful details pertaining to this competition.
TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019
To gain admission to the current academic session, kids must pass this test and make their presence in the competitive entrance test. All the rights and rules are reserved by the authority under Telangana REIS, Hyderabad (APREIS). Like every year, the authoritative panel invites scholars to apply online for the common entrance test and many and many candidates appear in the same to get better marks and selected.
TSRJC ఎగ్జామినేషన్ కోసం చాలా కాలం క్రితం వెతుకుతున్న వారందరికీ, కామన్ ఎంట్రన్స్ టెస్ట్ను డౌన్ లోడ్ చేయడానికి అధికారిక వెబ్ సైట్ను చూడవలసి ఉంటుంది, బోర్డు ఎక్కించినప్పుడు హాల్ టికెట్లు కూడా డౌన్ లోడ్ చేయబడిన లింకు వంటి వివరాలను మరియు ఎలా ఆన్లైన్ హాల్ టికెట్ విధానం కాబట్టి ప్రశాంతంగా ఉండండి మరియు మరిన్ని తాజా నవీకరణల కోసం మాతో ఉండండి.
TSRJC CET Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
|Update Category||TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019 Download|
|Controlling Body||Telangana State REIS, Hyderabad|
|Name of Paper||Common Entrance Test|
|Schools Administered||All the Residential Schools within Telangana|
|Exam Centres||Headquarters of 10 Districts|
|Common Entrance Exam||10-05-2019 (Monday) 10:00 to 12:30 hours|
|Mode of Test||Offline|
|tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in CET Hall Ticket Status||A week before the test|
A validated TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019 Download url is also stated at the end of this segment. Contestants must be aware to obtain a fresh copy of their respective admission cards as, without it, they will get an entry in the premises of the test venues. With due attention, kindly, note the instructions that will be stated at the back entry tickets prior to entering the venues.
TSRJC CET Admit Card 2019 Download
Refer to the following steps and directives and download your e-admit card to use it for examination. This Common Entrance Test shall be carrying questions based on Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Selection is purely on the Merit Basis after the issuance of which, counselling will be held for Boys and Girls separately. The entrance test shall be held at the district headquarters within the state regions only.
Reservation system for this year’s admission shall be as follows:
Scheduled Castes: 15%, Scheduled Tribes: 6%, Backward Classes-A: 7%, Backward Classes-B: 10%, Backward Classes -C: 1%, Backward Classes-D: 7%, Backward Classes-E: 4%, and PHC: 3%, for Sports & Children of Armed Personnel.
TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019 Download
- Make a visit to the official web address of the society namely, “tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in” and reach the homepage of a panel.
- Find a highlighted link that is referred to Common Entrance Test and follow it to the candidate’s login page.
- Put your login details and submit the same correctly.
- Obtain your TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019 and generate a hard copy of it for future reference.
- Keep multiple copies of this ticket for an emergency.
tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in CET Hall Ticket Download 2019
Keep following this page for regular updates and news about the latest exams and competition. Stay tuned for more alerts and bookmark this page for further convenience. Leave your comments in the textbox given at the end of this page. For an easy search of your hall ticket, refer to the url given below.
TSRJC Selection Procedure:
- The Merit List will be Prepared for the entrance test.
- Selection of the desirable college will be done as per the availability of the jobs.
- The appointment also will be done through the Rule of reservation
- Some Reservation will be given for the suitable category type of contestants.
Colleges/Schools for Admission:
- TSR Junior College, Sarvail (Nalgonda) District.
- TSR Junior College, Hasanparthy, Warangal
- District Minority Junior College (BPC, MPC, and CEC groups)
- TSR Junior College, LB Nagar, Nagole, Hyderabad and TSR Junior College Nagaram, Nizamabad
TSRJC CET Exam Pattern:
- This test comprises of 150 questions all of which are Multiple Choice.
- The Total time duration of this exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- All the questions are compulsory to attend.
- This test is based on 10th
- An Exam will be bilingual that is, English and Telugu.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given and negative marking is exempted.
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.