Hello Candidates in this section we are talking about SSC CPO Admit Card 2019: Please Download SSC CPO SI ASI Admit Card 2019 for Paper 1, 2 Exam for All Regions Now. The Staff Selection Commission ready to conduct Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination 2019 Please get enough information as mention below.
SSC CPO SI ASI Admit Card 2019
The Staff Selection Commission recently uploaded the Admit Cards for the posts CPO SI ASI on its official website, as per the details coming out CPO Central Police Organisation exam for Paper 1 & 2 Date. All the candidates who are eagerly searching for the Delhi Police CAPF Hall Ticket ever since they register their name online can download here with the link given below.
Staff Selection Commission which is also ahead department who organize various recruitments in India, recently, they issued SSC SI & ASI Recruitment Notification 2019 for filling up of varied vacancies of Sub-Inspectors (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) posts in CAPF, CISF & Delhi Police vacancies. The position of Sub inspector (SI) will recruit by the department of CAPF and Delhi police and on the other hand, the post of Assistant Sub Inspector will recruit by CISF.
The Staff Selection Commission revealed the Southern & North Eastern region SSC CPO SI ASI Admit card Paper 1 2 any moment now.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2019
Applicants who are searching for the latest central and defense jobs had applied earlier against this recruitment. Now it’s time to download the Delhi Police CPO Admit Card. Candidates can take help of the official website SSC and obtain their SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 easily by submitting the registration number and date of birth or password or use this web page as a source of obtaining call letter.
Delhi Police CAPF Sub Inspector Exam Admit Card 2019
Written Exam (Paper I):
Hall Ticket Availability Status: Updated
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Selection Process For SSC CPO SI ASI:
- Here on this Section of totaljobshub.in we have clear all the details about the selection process. First Stage is written exam i.e. Paper I then PET & Paper II.
- Only such contestants, who secure qualifying marks on Paper I of the written assessment program, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test.
- Job suitors who declare qualify in Paper 2 will be called up for PET/ PST.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted totally on the basis of their marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I & II.
- Good News for all the aspirants there will be no Interview from the year.
SSC CPO SI ASI Exam Pattern:
- As we already said there are two papers in the written examination paper 1 & 2.
- Questions come in both these papers will be objective multiple choice type questions.
- Both Papers will be of 200 marks & Time duration for Paper-1 & Paper –2 is 2 hours.
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Download SSC CPO SI ASI Admit Card 2019 Paper 1, 2
- Open the main website first www.ssc.nic.in.
- Select the suitable links.
- Now enter the paper, roll no, date of birth.
- Hit the Submit Tab.
- SSC CPO SI ASI Admit Card 2019 now displayed on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout of it for further reference
SSC CPO SI ASI Exam Date 2019
|Download Admit Card for Paper I (Tentative)||Available Here|
|Exam Date for Paper I|
|Admit Card for Paper II (Tentative)|
|Date of Exam for Paper II|
Applied users can Download their Region wise SSC CPO Hall Ticket 2019 from the links provided in the below-mentioned Table.
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||Hall Ticket URL|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Soon Updated|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region|
|West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region|
|Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR region|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Region|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region|