Check the latest job updates here and read about RPSC LDC Vacancy 2020 for the upcoming year. Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to recruit new employees for the positions of Lower Divisional Clerks in the future days, and those eligible for these posts should start applying right away for Rajasthan LDC vacancy.
The state authority is ready to announce the deadline for these 10200 vacant posts and candidates can download an official advertisement from here. Please keep reading here and know the basic and vital requirements for the Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2020 proposed.
RPSC LDC Vacancy 2020
This web update is brought here to inform the desirous job applicants that they can start applying for the vacant posts of Lower Divisional Clerks and check whether they are eligible for these jobs or not. The commissioning body has proposed about filling 10200 vacancies of Lower Divisional Clerks in the state government departments.
All these available seats are to be filled in the departments under the administrative government. For the complete and structured information about the jobs, kindly, refer to the following data and gather some other key details about RPSC LDC Recruitment 2020. Rajasthan Police Bharti News
Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2020
As per the latest official updates, the recruitment process shall start online. Hopefuls need to visit the official web gateway to Download RPSC LDC Recruitment Notification and start online registration. Read the worthy information and check the level 12th jobs. The applications can be submitted online before September for RPSC LDC Vacancy 2020. Recent Jobs: MP High Court Recruitment.
Announcement Topic: RPSC LDC Vacancy 2020
Conducting Body: Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Jaipur
Job Profile: Lower Divisional Clerk
Total Vacancies: 10200 (Estimated)
Placement Level: State of Rajasthan
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written Test and Typing Test
Application Deadline for Rajasthan Ldc vacancy: soon updated
Latest RPSC Clerk Recruitment 2020
Let’s read the detailed notification in the following segment and find out the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, and application measures. Finally, seek help from the guidelines stated at the end and follow as per the procedure applicable. Rajasthan PSC Exam Calendar.
Posts in Details:
- Job Profile: Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Total Seats: 10200
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification:
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- A candidate must have completed Class 12th examinations or equivalent from a state or central government recognized board. apply online for Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti
- Contestants need to have RSCIT Computer Diploma certificate and a senior Secondary “O” level.
- Also, job seekers should have gained certification in Data Preparation and Computer Software.
- The minimum age limit to apply is 18 years while the upper age limit is extended to 35 years.
- Note: Age relaxation is granted to the candidates as per the state government norms, which is 5-years for SC/ST/OBC Male applicants, 10-years for SC/ST/OBC Female applicants, and 5 years for General category Female candidates.
The application fee is Rs. 350/- for General applicants, Rs. 250/- for OBC candidates, and Rs. 150/- for SC/St applicants.
Payment Mode: Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking
RPSC LDC Selection Method:
Written Examination and a skill test will be held to screen an individual candidate.
|GK, Sciences, and Mathematics||3 Hours||100|
|Hindi and English||3 Hours||100|
|For candidates other than persons with Disabilities|
|(a) Speed Test||10 minutes||25|
|(b) Efficiency Test||10 minutes||25|
|Type-writing in English or Computer|
|Speed Test||10 minutes||25|
|Efficiency Test||10 minutes||25|
Note: Person with disabilities will be given the average marks obtained by them in Phase-I.
The Pay band shall be as per the government norms and pay commission including all the basic and applicable allowances.
Steps to Apply for RPSC LDC Vacancy 2020
- First of all, visit the authenticated web portal which is, “rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in”
- Locate the official RPSC LDC notification and application link and download the notice.
- Read the full documented details carefully before applying and get to register.
- Fill your academic and personal information while entering the details.
- Upload the soft copies of your passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee amount and submit the RPSC LDC Vacancy form details later after proper verification.
- Keep a printed format of this application for future reference.
Rajasthan LDC Notification 2020
Please confirm the details in RPSC Clerk Recruitment Notification 2020 before proceeding to apply. Here is the main application link for further reference. Keep visiting here to know more about the upcoming jobs and leave your suggestions and queries in the following text box.
Link to Visit: Download RPSC LDC Notification pdf here.