Through this web section, we have to tell all the aspirants that Indian Railway is all set to declare Railway Recruitment 2020 online Notification. Those entire job searchers who are seeking for Railway Jobs must apply online & go for this career oriented job opportunity and registered their name against this notification. For more details about Indian Railway ASM/TA/Clerk/Typist Posts, we advise all the applicants to use this web page and obtain all the required details. The final date for online registration is updated shortly.
Railway Recruitment 2020
Indian Railways is the leading authority on this employment process for the Railway Recruitment Board. Recently, this board issued a Notification in various newspapers according to which, there are several positions. Under this notification, various post is attached like Assistant Station Master, Senior Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC, Commercial Apprentice and others. More Railway Jobs Updates
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020 Notification
As per the latest job updates, issued by totaljobshub.in for our candidates the Indian Railway Department is going to conduct a placement drive for well trained and dedicated staff employees and issued the notification soon. Therefore, we advise all the appliers get ready to fill up RRB Recruitment 2020. The registration process is about to begin soon for which the last date to apply online is updated shortly. RRB ALP Vacancy
Recruitment Organizer: Indian Railways
Name of Posts: Various
Total No of Posts: Several
Starting Date to Apply: Soon Updated
Last Date to Apply: Soon Updated
Job Location: All over India
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment and some other info about Railway RRB ALP admit card updated in this section for all other users most possibly before 15 days of the exam.
Latest Railway Recruitment 2020 Station Master Clerk Vacancy
Railway Zone wise vacancies:
- For the post of Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-Cum- Reservation-Clerk, Goods Guard, Asst Station Master and Traffic Asst: Degree in any discipline from recognized University or its equivalent
- For the position of Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist and Senior Time Keeper: Degree in any discipline from recognized University or its equivalent and Typing proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer is Essential.
Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum 32 years for each and every post.
Relaxation in Age:
- 5 years of relaxation for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & Ex-serv & Defence
- 10 years for General PWD, 13 years for OBC PWD and 15 years for SC/ST Pwd categories.
- UR/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen/Minorities/Transgender/PWD is exempted from fee (No Fee)
Selection process for Railway recruitment for graduates depends on Computer Based Test (CBT), Aptitude Test/ Typing Skill Test followed by Document Verification Medical fitness & Final Merit List
- For ASM, Traffic Assistant Posts: CBT, Aptitude Test, Document verification
- For JAA, senior clerk & Time keeper: CBT, Typing Skill test, Document Verification
- For remaining: CBT followed by Document verification
- Commercial Apprentice: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Traffic Apprentice: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Goods Guard: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Assistant Station Master: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Traffic Assistant : Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
- Time Keeper: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
Railway Recruitment 2020 Online Application form
- Open the official website which is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- After visiting the home page, Select the Career tab & find Advt CEN 2020 link later on a new tab will open.
- Read the pdf file which is now open and check the complete details carefully & after that, click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form with all suitable details & Upload scanned copy, photograph, signature and required documents.
- Now check the duly filled form and submit it before due date.
- Finally, take the print out of filled form for further purpose.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
|Online application starts from||Available Shortly|
|Last date for online registration||Soon Updated|
|Last date for Fee payment (Challan/post office)||Soon Released|
|Online CBT Exam dates for all zones||Updated Soon|
Links to Visit: