The state Govt on orders of the respective judicial authority has hinted to fill new jobs in Bihar Public Health and Engineering Department. Following further receipt of directives, the regulatory authority shall continue PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019. All the dedicated and keenly interested appliers need to adhere to this update and focus on the mainstream information highlighted here. Following segments have complied in accordance with the previously generated PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019 Public Health Department Vacancy.
PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019
As to remind the hopefuls, the vacancies are certain in number and will be filled as per rules and regulations issued by the authoritative body. All the fillable posts are to be referred to Bihar Public Health and Engineering Department under State Government umbrella. The total number of seats are yet to be disclosed as the regulatory department. So, let us have a brief look at the information that is presented in the following parts and those who wish to apply for Junior Engineer posts, need to locate a correct channel to do so.
लोक स्वास्थ्य यांत्रिकी विभाग, बिहार उपयुक्त और योग्य इंजीनियरों को अवसर देता है। इस अवसर की मदद से उम्मीदवार बिहार राज्य में जूनियर इंजीनियर के रिक्त पदों के लिए फॉर्म भर सकते हैं। जो आवेदक सरकारी नौकरी की तलाश कर रहे हैं, वे इस अवसर का उपयोग यहां बताए गए हर एक विवरण की जांच करके कर सकते हैं।
Bihar PHED JE Recruitment 2019
- Circulated Notification: Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Notification 2019
- Department Undertaking: Bihar Public Health and Engineering Department, Patna
- Job Title: Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Number of Positions: Specific to Notification
- Method to Register: Online Portal Only
- Working Regions: Across State Territory
- Rules of Selection: Written Competition, Interview, and Certificate Verification
- PHED Bihar Notification Pdf: TBA
- Deadline to Apply: April-May (Tentative)
Some of the appliers and hopefuls are still under confusion about when and where they can have a complete set of information about these jobs and the basic criteria to fulfill in order to get shortlisted to compete. Here are some notable points that should be kept in mind by the contenders for participating in PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019. Along with fundamental information, users are to note the summarised instructions provided to complete their registrations. Note that all the seats are distributed according to the respective categories.
पीएचईडी बिहार भर्ती 2019 PHED Bihar New Vacancy
Necessary Conditions to Accept Applications:
- An applicant should be a State resident and needs to have fluency in reading/writing/speaking the regional language.
- They need to have a Domicile/ Proof of Residence in support.
- The minimum educational qualification required is 10th (Higher Secondary Certificate) with a Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) from a recognised University or Institution or equivalent.
- The lower age limit is set as 18 yrs and the max age limit should not exceed 27 yrs.
- Upper age limit is relaxable to the aspirants belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Female Applicants etc. For elaborative details, refer to the notice.
Application Cum Intimation Charges:
There will be no application charges for any categories as per government orders.
Method of Selection:
The stages of selection include a written competitive test, an interview, and document verification that will be held at the conclusion of completion of qualifying and recruitment stages.
Monthly Wages and Salary:
- After the initiation of appointment and continuation of services, the joinees shall be paid Rs. 27000/- per month along with proposed Grade Pay and allowances.
- Note: Further summary about salary scale are subject to refer to the official notification.
PHED Bihar Recruitment 2019 phed.bih.nic.in
- Step I: Visit the heading web gateway of the department which is, “phed.bih.nic.in” and move to the Recruitment tab on the top of the homepage.
- Step II: Refer to the advertisement that is lately issued by the recruitment cell and download it in pdf file format.
- Step III: Read it in full and confirm your eligibility status before fill your application form.
- Step IV: Complete the registration process by providing your accurate details including your academic and personal information.
- Step V: Upload a recent passport-sized photo & sign and complete your form process.
- Step VI: Generate a hard copy of your application form to keep multiple copies of it for future use.
PHED Bihar Bharti 2019 Junior Engineer phed.bih.nic.in
Once the registrations are done with, one must stay alert online for intimation of new updates and news provided on behalf of the governing body. More news on this topic will be available in a few more days, so stay connected with this dedicated page to obtain the same. If you have queries or doubts to make, then leave your suggestions in the comments box. Visit this authenticated address to gather more details.
PHED Bihar Recruitment Apply Online here