Those applying for Excise Constable jobs in the State govt Dept, Odisha, need to read this detailed update. After accepting online registrations, Odisha SSSC is all set to publish OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2020. The document is subject to upload online as soon as the schedule is put forth upon further consideration. Kindly, read this authentic information to gather exam-related data.
In the fourth quarter of the year, Odisha SSSC had placed an official notice to their dedicated web portal. Stating about filling 219 vacant seats for Excise Constable Jobs, the departments need eligible contestants from the state regions. Most of the desirous candidates have completed their registrations and are in wait to see what the next update to float online is? This news alert hereby covers all the pertinent information they seek.
OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2020
This is to be carefully noted by the contestants that exam-related details shall be notified to them via OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2020 only. So look properly after downloading your entry tickets for date time, and venue address and verify a day before the competition sets off. OPSC Latest Bharti News
The applications closed in 2020, so it is obvious to expect the examination process to begin in December. However, if any response from the convener authority is received earlier, the same shall be highlighted right away. Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment
|Notifying Alert||Odisha Excise Constable Admit Card 2020|
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Odisha SSSC|
|Posts to Fill||Excise Constable|
|Number of Positions||219|
|Selection Rules||Competitive Test, Fitness Test, and Interview|
|Date of Conduct||Intimate Through Hall Ticket|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Not Yet Confirmed Any dates|
Odisha Excise Constable Admit Card 2020
Kindly, be prompt to any such news that is provided from the authorising body so it becomes easy for you to fetching crucial information. As stated previously that this recruitment is based on a series of tests that demand sound applicants with respect to knowledge and fitness, information of conduct is authorised to be sent through Odisha EC 219 Hall Ticket only. Also Check, Odisha Police Recruitment
Odisha Excise Constable Exam Pattern:
- This State-level Paper is to be done at organised venues within the state only.
- Questions will be comprised of
- Written Examination shall be bilingual (English/Odiya).
- This test is having Multiple Choice Questions with 100 questions in a total.
- All the questions are essential to attempt.
- The total marks for this exam are 200.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Odisha Excise Constable Exam Date/ Physical Test Date:
After the consummation of the form, the enrollment team will do the paper. The Starting date of the written paper has not been chosen by the colleagues. Hence, the timetable and test timing for the Physical test and written paper will be specified in the call letter. Hence, please subsequently visiting our web page to verify the call letter when it is going to be discharged. CRPF HC Bharti
- It is instructed to the candidates to keep a separate copy of their entry tickets for future references.
- An identity proof in original is required as an authentication document which must be brought by the entrants to the examination venues.
- Late entrants or non-ticket holders shall be restricted to enter the premises.
- Use of electronic supports, digital wristwatch/smartwatch, smartphones, mobile phones, or calculators is prohibited inside the examination hall or premises.
OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2020
Make a visit to “www.osssc.gov.in” and put your focus to a relatable notification. Put your login information in the text boxes provided on the login page. Confirm your OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card and availability and stake hard copy of it for future references. Prepare for the examination.
If any trouble arises due to the non-availability of the server, kindly visit the same during non-rush hours. For further assistance, please visit an approved link provided down here. If there is any doubtful question in your mind, then contact the author of this alert using a text box placed at the end of this news.