OPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Check here for the status of OPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2018 if you have applied for the posts of Junior Lecturer in the state college departments. This news is being brought here to help the aspirant find the Hall Ticket for the written test that will be conducted in 2018. Odisha Public Service Commission is going to start the selection process by taking the written test for Group-B Junior Lecturer vacancies in the state government departments. Read Furthermore details to fetch the important piece of information about Odisha PGT Exam Hall Ticket.
Previously, the State Public Service Commission had publically announced varied numbers of vacancies of Junior Lecturer. All the vacancies are Group-B, which are meant to be filled within the government colleges for the current session. Looking forward to having a bright career opportunity, thousands of the aspired job seekers had applied for the jobs, and are now getting ready to attend the written test. They must refer to these Hal Ticket updates in order to know the OPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Check Here: OJEE Application Form
Information About OPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2018
In the pre-exam updates, all the expected examinees are hereby introduced to the unofficial updates that OPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2018 is being uploaded by the commission now. The written test is expected to be held in 2018. Thus, it is most important for all the attendees to keep checking here to have the latest and upcoming news regarding the state level exam. The Hall Ticket will be available 10-14 days before the examination takes place.
- Announcement Regarding: OPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2018
- Conducting Authority: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Job Profile: Junior Lecturer / PGT Teacher Grade-B
- Total Vacancies: 230
- Selection Type: Written Test and Interview
- Exam Type: Written Exam
- Job Category: State Government
- Work Location: Odisha
- Examination Date: 2018
- Admit Card Status: ten to fourteen Days Prior to Exam
Odisha PGT Exam Hall Ticket 2018
To download Odisha PGT Teacher Exam Hall Ticket is of a great importance for the exam attendees. The document is the only ticket to gain entry to the examination hall. Those having a valid copy of their admit cards along with a Photo-id will be allowed to appear for the examination. There are some other points that a candidate must need to take care of. These are confirming the photo and signature on the Hall Ticket, checking the reporting time, exam venue, and examination date.
Apart from these details, applicants must follow the guidelines and instructions mentioned in the entry ticket. The instructions are as follows:
Instruction About Odisha PGT Teacher Exam 2018
- Kindly, check that whether your Photo and signature are present on your Hall Ticket or not.
- Do not forget to keep an extra copy of this document for a future use.
- Remember to carry it on the exam date and show it while entering the examination hall.
- Do not bring any unwanted articles or any other electronic devices such as mobiles, etc.
Exam Pattern: The paper is objective type. All the questions will come from the subjects like General English (20 marks), Computer Aptitude (10 marks), Pedagogy (10 marks), General knowledge (10 marks) and Concern Subject (100 marks). And in the end, there is final round which is viva voice (50 marks).
- Objective type questions
- Written test with total 150 Marks
- Viva voice test mark is 50
Way to Get OPSC Junior Lecturer Admit Card 2018
- Firstly, enter the official web address in the Google address bar namely, “www.opsc.gov.in”
- In the advertisement section present on the Homepage, look for an ‘Admit card’ link for the above-specified posts.
- Reach the login page and enter your login details like Registration Number, Password, and Date of Birth or Password and submit the information.
- Now, take a hard copy of the card and keep it for a future need.
Odisha Junior Lecturer Exam Date
For a further news regarding OPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Date Admit Card 2018, be advised to keep checking here regularly. Also, for a clearer picture, refer to the official link mentioned down below. If anyone has a disregard with the information being displayed on this page, kindly, contact the admin via the comments segment.