Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Form 2018
Dear students, don’t be late to fill Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Form 2018 for the upcoming academic session. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is going to start the admission process for the students for class 6th to 9th. Here are the details that are important to the candidates in particular to registrations and eligibility for the online application. The last date to apply for all the admission seekers is 25th November 2017. Kindly, read down the page furthermore.
The Central Board of Secondary Education permits and authenticates the entire system of education through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India. Like every year, a certain number of kids get admission depending on the number of seats available. The selection of eligible and studious candidate takes place through the entrance test. This entry test is at the national level, and about 660 government-operated schools participate in the admission system. Here we updated the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Online Form 2018.
What's New: NVS Published the JNVST 2018 Prospectus with time activity schedule on its website. Check the Links given below:
Read Now: Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment
JNVST Class 6 Admission Form 2018
The updates are confirmed, and the examination plan is out for the next academic year. Those willing to get admission to the classes 6, 7, 8, and 9th, must reach the end of this web update and grab every important detail about the admission procedure. This page is dedicated to delivering information regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Form 2018. The applications are filed online, and the registration will remain progressive till 25-11-2017.
- Subject Update: Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Form 2018
- Controller Body: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Ministry of HRD Government of India
- Admission Open for 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th
- Academic Session: 2018-19
- Selection System: Entrance Examination Based
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Last Date: 25th November 2017
- Entrance Exam Date: 10-02-2018-Summer-Dominated Regions, 08-04-2018-Winter-Dominated Regions, and 09-06-2018-Extreme Regions
- Eligibility Criteria: Refer to Below Sections
Essentials for Filling JNVST 2018 Application Form
There are main criteria and educational conditions to fulfill and submit the online registration successfully. Only after qualifying the conditions, one is fit to apply afresh. Look at the below-mentioned categories and see whether you are qualified to fill the JNVST Application Form 2018 Online or not. The details about Age Limit, Educational Requirements, fee applicable, and other specifications are available here.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Requirements:
- A student must have qualified the previous class exams for the current or prior year 2017-2018 from a Government/Private or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district of admission.
- There are 75% seats reserved for Rural Areas candidates. The rest of the seats are for the Urban Areas.
- Those studying under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan or NIOS need to produce their Rural Status Certificates issued by DM, BDO, or Tehsildar.
Those born after 01-05-2005 and before 30-04-2009 are fit to apply as per their age.
The fee is charged at the Common Service Center of the JNVST Branch at the District branch.
Selection Test will define the final judgment of the candidates.
School and Center Details:
- Total States: 28
- Number of Schools: 660
Test Schedule: 10th February 2018 (Saturday-11:30 am), 08-04-2018 (Sunday-11:30 am), and 09-06-2018 (Saturday-11:30 am).
Summer Dominated Areas
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts)
- Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts)
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal (except Darjeeling)
- Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
Winter Dominated Areas
- Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda)
- Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh
- Districts of Chamba, Kullu, Mandi, Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh
- District of Darjeeling of West Bengal
- Districts of Leh, Kargil & Doda (J&K)
- District of Kinnaur, Shimla, and Lahaul & Spiti (Himachal Pradesh)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Form 2018 Online Form
- Enter the official web URL for the Samiti which is, “nvshq.org”
- On the homepage of the site, find the official Notification and application proforma in a pdf file format.
- Download it and fill the form and the certificate from the previous School Headmaster.
- After fulfilling all the formality, go to the Common Service Center and pay the fee of Rs.35/-.
- Take the application form and certificate of successful application submission and keep it safe for the further use.
JNVST Class VI Application Form 2018
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Online Form Notification 2018-19 has issued now. Check the Official Notification for admission in class 6th. The prospectus cum application form now released along with Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission Form 2018. Apply Online from the official website – jnshq.org.
- Proof of Residence (Domicile)
- Birth Certificate
- Previous Education
- Other Testimonials