MYSY Scholarship form 2018
Students are advised to fill their MYSY Scholarship form 2018 online and offline to avail the financial support under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. The government of state Gujarat provides the monetary benefit to the Economically Weaker Sections and help the kids complete their education through this beneficial scheme. Red down the segment and acquire the much-needed information about MYSY Scholarship Online Registration Last Date.
The Chief Minister of Gujarat Smt. Anandiben Patel introduced this financial assistance project for the Class 10th, and 12th Passed students. Under the scheme, there are numerous scholarships to be given to the meritorious candidates for a total worth of Rs. 1 Crore. Thus, those willing to apply and deserve such assistance from the government body need to register. It is, however, also essential to look at the eligibility criteria and other conditions very carefully before applying.
MYSY Scholarship Online Registration 2018
The final date is especially to be kept in mind to fill MYSY Scholarship Form 2018 Online. Those fitting the eligibility criteria and have recently finished their HSC or SSC exams need to apply for the scholarship. Also, remember that MYSY Online Registration Last Date is July-August 2018. Kindly, stay tuned for the specific updates and next notice from the State Education Department. The further details are available on the official web address of the department.
Gujarat Latest Jobs: GSSSB Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment
- Topic to Discuss: MYSY Scholarship Online Application 2018
- Controlling Body: Department of Education, Gujarat State
- Community Eligible: Economically Weaker Sections
- Beneficent Students: 10th/12th Regular/Full-Time scholars
- Eligibility Criteria: Refer to following details
- Last Date to Apply: Verify Through Below Menton links
Gujarat MYSY Scholarship Online Registration 2018
This news is at the moment posted to let the students informed about the benefit amount, the eligibility details, and the conditions to complete the online registrations as per the pre-defined rules and regulations of the State Education Department of Gujarat. Please, read the document carefully and know all the key points related to the form filling and registrations.
Who can apply for MYSY Scholarship 2018
- Students securing 90% or above marks in the HSC (12) or SSC (12) exams can apply.
- S/he should be a state resident.
- His /Her family’s income should be as per the rules and EWS specifications.
Point to know about Financial Assistance:
- The state government is to award Rs. 10 Lakh to the scholars gaining admission to the Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) and dental courses.
- For admission gainers to Engineering, Medical, and Diploma programmes the government is to cover 50% of the charges incurred contributing up to Rs. 50000/- every year which is applicable for Government and self-financed institutes.
- For the Fresh passed students of Class 10th and 12th, the state government shall award Rs. 25000/- every year to each student pursuing their full time course.
- For Scholars gaining admission to Degree programmes like B.A., B.Sc., or B.Ed, the govt. shall assist with Rs. 10000/- annually.
- Those accommodating in Hostels shall receive Rs. 12000/- per month under the beneficial scheme.
Note: This Scholarship is applies to the students, who completed and are or complete their higher education through full-time course throughout.
Documents/ Testimonials Required:
- 12th class Mark sheet of students
- A photocopy of Saving Bank account Passbook First Page/ Cancelled Cheque.
- Admission Proof / Tuition Fee Receipt/ Fee structure duly attested from the Dean/ Regulatory authority of college or Institute.
- Affidavit Duly signed by the State/District authority
- Candidate’s 10th class Mark sheet
- Family’s annual Income Certificate.
Imp: Please have a valid phone number and a valid email Id to complete the registration.
Online Registration MYSY Scholarship form 2018
- First of all, visit the main web address of the department of education which is, “mysy.guj.nic.in”
- At the login page, follow the First time registration link and fill the form in the same format as specified.
- Fill the form details and complete the online application.
- Carefully, re-verify all the entered data before submitting.
MYSY Yojana 2018 Apply
Kids can also get help from the official links provided below to finish filling MYSY Scholarship Form 2018 Online. For further details about the beneficiary scheme, reach the official web portal state hereunder.