Under the Government financial assistance scheme, MSCE Pune Scholarship form 2019 mscepune.in Class 5th 8th last date will be made accessible for 5th and 8th Class. This initiative is undertaken by the State Government of Maharashtra. The State government authority encourages the students of weaker sections as well as to uplift them to incur their future education expenses. As per the scheme, scholars from the residing schools come forward to apply and need to check mscepune.in Maharashtra Scholarship Class 5th 8th Registration Last Date further. Read the detailed description mentioned in brief along with certain measured points here.
MSCE Pune Scholarship form 2019
With all the responsibilities being held under Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune, the authority shall distribute these scholarships to the needful and deserving scholars from the standards 5 to 8. A state-level competitive test is held for so as to test the knowledge of wards and encourage them, to pursue their education dreams for a better future and achieving their aspirations. Detailed in the following sections, are the eligibility criteria and basic educational information that is extensively helpful for the school kids as well as their parents.
Uplifting news for those Job searchers who are examining the paper for 5th and 8th class since the association has declared the grant notice for the understudies after considering or publishing the merit list pdf. Qualified and intrigued competitors can Apply Online for MSCE Pune Scholarship registration form from the official portal. Tap on the offered site to fill your application form.
MSCE Pune Scholarship Application Form 2019 Last Date
- The Subject of Attention: MSCE Pune Form 2019 5th & 8th Standard
- Regulatory Body: Maharashtra State Council of Pune Examinations, Government of Maharashtra
- Targeted Beneficiary: Scholars Standard 5 and 8
- Schools Eligible: All the government and Non-government Schools in the State
- Mode of Selection: Written test
- The Language of Exam: English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, and Sindhi
- Method of Application: Online/Offline
- Last Date to Submit Forms: Not Confirmed
As said that mscepune.in Scholarship Form 5th 8th Standard Last Date would be in upcoming days, most of the details afterward are given here along with the necessary eligibility details and criteria. Kids who do not want to miss out on the opportunity, need to start looking at the following information and submit their info in the prescribed format to the appropriate authorities.
MSCE Pune Scholarship form 2019 5th and 8th Standard Detail
Eligibility and Other Criteria
- The concerning parents must be State Residents of Maharashtra for at least 15 years.
- They must have a proper certificate (Domicile) in their support.
- Kids must be studying regularly in a government-aided school or private school since admission in continuity.
- 5th Standard- The students studying in class 5th need to be 11 years old (For Differently abled kids, the age specified is 15 years)
- 8th Standard- Age limit is 14 years (it is 18 years for Differently abled Students).
Maharashtra Scholarship 5th, 8th Class Online form 2019
- Students belonging to the EWS category need to have legitimate documents or certificates issued from the competent authority.
- After availing the scholarship assistance, the same shall be received for the next 3 years after executing a good conduct and progressive record.
- Note: All the rules and new instructions are subject to notification under the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations.
- A written test comprising two papers will be held statewide in 8 multiple languages.
- Those who secure higher merit will be awarded the benefit under the scheme.
- Total Scholarships for Class 5: 16500+
- Total Scholarships for Class 8: 16500+
- An objective type examination is going to be held at organised centres across the state.
- Examinees will be assisted further with examination pattern and syllabus by the Council.
Maharashtra MSCE Pune Scholarship Form 2019 Last Date
Students are their parents are advised to reach the officiating panel with respect to the school they are applying for. Noteworthy information is available at the dedicated website and links are provided in the following sections. Kindly, fill your MSCE Pune Scholarship form 2019 properly in the format as instructed and along with the certificates and supportive documents.
Use the help of the directed links to gather further information about the exam rules and instructions before applying. For future updates, stay in touch with this web portal regularly. For any queries and asks, please use the comments box.
Links of Importance: