Candidates who registered their name for Samvida Shikshak Grade I II III notification for various posts can check their MP Samvida Shikshak Admit Card 2020 after verifying all the details from this web page. Earlier candidates who are looking for Madhya Pradesh jobs can apply online against this MP Vyapam Samvida Shikshak recruitment.
MP Samvida Shikshak Admit Card 2020
now all the aspirants looking for Samvida Shikshak Varg 1 2 3 Hall Ticket which is going to be available on the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in. To know more information about this MP Vyapam Bharti Admit read the full article carefully. Latest MP Samvida Shikshak Bharti
MP Samvida Shikshak Exam Date 2020
As we know Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is also known as Vyavasayik pariksha mandal or MP Vyapam Board, the main function of this department is to release a large number of recruitment notifications and provide jobs to various unemployed candidates in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Recently they issued MP Vyapam Samvida Shikshak recruitment 2020 for the post of Grade 1, 2, 3. The total number of vacancies is 39,000 which is really a large amount. MP TET Notification
After applying online before the last date all the aspirants of post graduate and diploma holders want to MP Vyapam Samvida Shikshak Grade 3 Admit Card. Aspirants who are looking for MP Samvida Shikshak Hall Ticket must stay connected with us and grab all the latest info from here only.
Samvida Shikshak Varg 1, 2, 3 Hall Ticket 2020
Exam Date: Soon Updated
Hall Ticket Availability Status: Coming Soon
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
As we said earlier notification has been released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for Samvida Shikshak Varg recruitment. So all such aspirants who registered via online must start their preparation and don’t take tension about their Samvida Shikshak Varg 1, 2, 3 Hall Ticket. For the easiness of the aspirants here we also mention the Exam pattern and syllabus for Samvida Shikshak Varg, candidates can download the PDF of the syllabus from the official website and also check the same syllabus and pattern from here.
MP Samvida Shikshak Varg 1,2,3 Syllabus 2020
Samvida Shala Sikshak Varg-I:-
- General Mental Ability
- General Study
- Educational Aptitude
Samvida Shala Shikshak Varg- II:
- Child development and Pedagogy
- Language 1 Hindi, English or Sanskrit or Urdu A
- Language 2 Hindi, English or Sanskrit or Urdu A
- Social Science
- Any one language from Hindi, English Sanskrit or Urdu
Samvida Shala Sikshak Varg-III:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Environmental study
Samvida Shikshak Varg Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||No of Question||No of marks|
|Child development Pedagogy- compulsory||30||30|
|Language l [any one Language from Hindi & English ] Sanskrit and Urdu its compulsory||30||30|
|Language ll [any one Language from Hindi & English ] Sanskrit and Urdu its compulsory||30||30|
|A mathematics [for Math teachers]||60||60|
|B Science [Foe science teacher]||60||60|
|C Social Science [for social science teacher]||60||60|
|D Main language any one Language from Hindi & English ] Sanskrit or Urdu [For language teacher]||60||60|
|Total||330 Question||330 Marks|
- Multiple Choices Question will be asked in this exam, in which Application have to select right Answer
- There will be 4 Question in each Question
- Time Duration will be 2:30 minutes
- Question Paper Consists of 150 Marks
- No negative marking of wrong answer id Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Maths, Environmental study.
Way To Obtain MP Samvida Shikshak Admit Card 2020
- The first thing you have to do is visit the Official website (mention below)
- After visiting the home page select the last updated link related to Hall ticket.
- Follow this link and go to the appropriate page.
- Feed your personal details like registration number and password or DOB.
- The call letter is ready to be printed now.
- Download it and save it for examination use.
Get the latest updated details after visiting the official link: www.mponline.gov.in
Official Website: http://peb.mp.gov.in/