Applicants are invited to fill Maharashtra TET Application Form 2020 before the deadline. The government of Maharashtra is about to conduct the written Teacher Eligibility Test for the current session. The last date to submit online applications is revealed soon. Kindly, read down the page and go through all the data that has been put up online to help the career-builders.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2020
Maharashtra State government is the undertaking authority for the Teachers Eligibility Test. The national level examination gets conducted to select the eligible participants willing to serve the education primary education departments within the state of Maharashtra.
There are about lakhs of students who Apply Online for MAHA TET 2020 Exam recruitment. Out of those many, only the meritorious ones get an opportunity to join the schooling departments and entertain the future responsibilities. Maha arogya Vacancy News
MAHA TET Application Form 2020
Here in the details asserted below, find the key points like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees, and the process on How to Fill Online Application Form. All the exam entrants must note that their online application forms should be submitted before the application window closes. The final date to apply is shortly revealed. Check Latest Railway Recruitment
|Announcement Type||Maharashtra TET Application Form 2020|
|Name of the Test||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Authority||Maharashtra State Government|
|Examination Date||soon revealed|
|Last Date to Apply||shortly revealed|
MAHA TET Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
The Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
For Classes I-V (Primary School Teacher): Candidates must have possessed any of these qualifications:
- Aspirants must have completed Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and must have completed a 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (final year pursuant can also apply).
- Candidates should have qualified the Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent with 45% or more marks along with completion or appearing in the final year of a 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education in compliance with the National Council for Teachers Education. Also See: Maha TET Result
- Applicants need to have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exams with at least 50% marks and qualified or have been pursuing the final year of a 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education program.
For Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage: Applicants need to fulfill any one of these conditions.
- A candidate must hold a degree and must have passed or pursued the last year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- S/he must have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks obtained and cleared or have completed the 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- S/he needs to have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks and should have passed or a pursuant of a 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) programme approved duly by NCTE.
- He / She needs to have passed Senior Secondary exam securing a minimum of 50% marks and should have passed or has been pursuing the final year of a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
For the candidates registering for Maharashtra TET 2020, the minimum age to apply is 18 years.
- For aspirants belonging to the General, OBC, VJNT, and SBC categories, Application charges are Rs. 500/- (Either for Paper-I or Paper-II) while for both the papers, it will be Rs. 800/-.
- For candidates from SC/ST and PWD categories, the charges applicable are Rs. 250/- (Either for Paper-I or Paper-II) while for both the papers, it is extended to Rs. 400/-.
The selection will be based on the scores and rank obtained by the entrants in the Merit List.
How to Fill Maharashtra TET Application Form 2020
- Reach the nearest internet facility to log on to “www.mahatet.in”
- On the homepage, find the ‘New Registration’ link and read the instructions before applying.
- Start registering yourself for the test by submitting your personal and academic details.
- Upload the necessary information along with the soft copies of your documents.
- Pay the application fee via SBI online payment gateway.
- Take the hard copy of the application format after duly submitting your details.
MAHA TET Exam Notification 2020
It is essential for all the prospective exam attendees to go through the MAHA TET Exam Notification 2020 very carefully. Avail furthermore details via the directed link stated hereunder.
Link to Note:
Visit here and avail the Notification along with the Registration Link: www.mahatet.in
Please Note: We hope that all the aspirants can easily obtain every sing details Maha TET 2020 after reading this article. So stay updated with us and also obtain Maharashtra TET 2020 recruitment from mahatet.in.