Life Insurance Corporation Of India professed a notification name as LIC ADO Recruitment 2018. Through this Notice, this firm invited all the unemployed candidates to Apply Apprentice Development Officers Post Online. Fascinated aspirants who proved themselves qualified may register their name in LIC ADO Vacancy 2018 for Apprentice Development Officers before closing dates. Job hunter must grab this golden opportunity by applying online against LIC ADO Notification 208. They have to submit their online Application form for the relevant employment on or before the closing date which is updated shortly.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2018
Further details concerning LIC ADO Notification 2018 applies are required to go through the given notification which is equipped below by our team unit. We recommend all the appliers must read out this notification before applying.
भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम ऑनलाइन लिखित परीक्षा आयोजित करके अपरेंटिस डेवलपमेंट ऑफिसर रिक्त पदों के खिलाफ आवेदकों का चयन करता है, उपयोगकर्ताओं को परीक्षण की चयन प्रक्रियाओं को पूरा करने के लिए सभी तीन चरणों को साफ़ करने की आवश्यकता होती है।
Also, Check LIC AAO Vacancy (Published Now)
LIC ADO Notification 2018
All such qualified appliers who want to apply online for the LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment Notification and Official Advertisement 2018 pass the bachelor's degree from a well known campus. The interested ones from can also verify all the significant criteria for this employment notice.
Organizer: Life Insurance Corporation Of India
Name of the Post: Apprentice Development Officers
Total No of Vacancies: Various
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
Job Location: Across India
Last date to Apply online: Soon Updated
LIC ADO Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf
Interested candidates who want to apply against LIC India ADO Recruitment 2018 must possess s Bachelor’s Degree from any university of India or any foreign university which was approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Age in between 21 years or 30 years as on 01.06.2018
Note: Relaxation is provided as per the rules of an organization.
- For SC/ ST aspirants application fee is Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges
- For other than SC/ ST Contenders: Rs. 500/- plus Transaction Charges
Note: Payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in
- On- line Test
- Medical Examination
Candidates who are selected for the relevant post will get Rs. 23836/- per month as salary from Life Insurance Corporation Of India.
LIC ADO 2018 Exam Pattern
|Test||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|PAPER I||Composite Time of 120 minutes|
|III||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||25|
|IV||English Language with special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary||25||25|
|V||Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector||50||50|
How to Apply for LIC India Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who want to do work in Life Insurance India Company should go to the official site which is www.licindia.in.
- Click on “career” section available at below side of home page.
- Here you have to select a link name as “LIC ADO Recruitment 2018- 19”.
- Before filling up the application form read out whole instruction very carefully
- Feed all the required details very carefully in the prescribed format as indicated in the application form
- After filling up the application form in all respect, upload your recent clicked photograph on the space provided.
- Pay your application fee and hit submit button.
- Take a hard copy of your duly filled application form for further use.
Upcoming LIC ADO Vacancy 2018 Important Date:
- Ending Date to Apply Online: Soon Updated
- Admit card Available from: Available Shortly
- Date of Examination: Coming Soon
To apply online & grab more details relevant to Life Insurance Corporation ADO Recruitment 2018 you may visit this official web link.