KARHFW Recruitment 2019 Notification Health Department Vacancy: Applicants are invited to apply for KARHFW Recruitment 2019 for various job categories. Kindly read the web document and search for the details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and other specifications required in order to apply for the job. To get the official notification and other important notes, follow the verified link given at the last part of this news.
KARHFW Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Department of Health and Family Welfare is one of the most reputed and renowned organizations in the state. This department effectively operates under the government of Karnataka. The same organization regularly updates the latest KARHFW Recruitment Notification through its official website. Like every other job notice, the firm is about to conduct a state level recruitment drive for Advisor, Epidemiologist, Driver, Executive Director, Health Assistants, Graduate Trainee, Office Manager, Section Officer, and others.
Latest Recruitment News: KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 issued the notification for the recruitment of various Paramedical and Staff Nurse vacancies under the Department of Health and Family Welfare including Hyderabad-Karnataka posts.
KARHFW Notification 2019 pdf
According to the received information, the authorizing body is going to undertake the entire job placement process. Soon after the notice gets issued, applicants can check the status of the last date for online application and examination date for the applied category. The dates, selection process, and salary band are expected to differ as per the applied job role. Find more details regarding KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment in the below-stated information.
- Update Type: KARHFW Recruitment 2019
- Conducting Department: Department of Health and Family Welfare Karnataka
- Post Names: Staff Nurse (Diploma)
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Last Date to Apply: Soon revealed
Karnataka Health Department Recruitment 2019
Category Wise Vacancy:
- General: 445
- SC: 133
- ST: 27
- cat I: 36
- Cat II (A): 133
- Cat II (B): 36
- Cat III (A): 35
- Cat III (B): 44
For the Post of Staff Nurse: Candidate must have Diploma in Nursing and also registered with the Medical Council of India. For more details please check the official notification.
- For Grade-A posts like Manager and Officers, aspirants need to have completed their Master’s degree from a recognized university or institution along with the work experience in the relevant field.
- For Audiologist’s profile, a candidate must have finished Bachelor degree in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology.
- For Audiometric Assistant, one must have done Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS)
- For Instructor’s profile candidates need to have a Diploma in Training Young Deaf & Hearing Handicapped.
- For Graduate Trainee and Assistant’s post, candidates need to have finished their degree programmes from a recognized state University or Institution.
Age limit should vary from 18 years as a minimum and 35 years as a maximum as permissible for General category candidates, 38 years maximum upper age limit for OBC; while for appliers from the SC and ST categories, maximum age limit is 40 years.
For general and OBC categories it is Rs. 300/- while for the SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 100/- only.
It is at the sole discretion of the recruiting department to decide whether the selection mode to be chosen as the written paper or only Interview. However, applicants must be prepared for both the types of assessments.
Karnataka Health Department Salary
Pay Band will be given as per the state government norms and will differ from post to post such as Group-A, B, C, and D. The salary structure is Rs.17650 – 32000/- Per Month
KARHFW Recruitment 2019 Online Form
- Visit the official web portal given by the authority that is, “karhfw.org.in”
- Refer to the news and notifications section available on the homepage.
- Find an updated link to download the official notification.
- Read all the necessary data mentioned in the notice and start applying.
- Enter your accurate personal, academic, and professional information.
- Recheck the entered data and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application format and keep it for future need.
KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Notification
To start applying for the jobs and check the availability of Health And Family Welfare Department Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf, kindly note and visit the link given hereunder. Follow the aforesaid steps in order to fill in your Application Form. Here we updated the KARHFW Recruitment, or Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment, KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment, Staff Nurse, Medical Jobs so please apply from here. now.
Here you can search for the latest KARHFW Recruitment 2019 Notification openings across India, Apply only for Latest Department of Health and Family Welfare Karnataka KARHFW Recruitment 2019. Please read all the significant details such as Jobs qualification, application fees, selection process etc. Stay Connected with us for more updated details.
Beginning Date for submission of online application form: Soon Updated
Closing date for submission of online application: Updated Shortly
Closure for Payment of Application fee: Coming Soon
Download the KARHFW Staff Nurse notification Pdf here: