The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will ready to start the process of JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form. The Joint entrance examination will be conducted for providing admission to the eligible candidates in various Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture or Pharmaceuticals in Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and ISM in May 2020.
JEE Advanced 2020
Those applicants who will be interested in this opportunity and wait for this must fill this form after reading the full notification of JEE Advanced 2020.
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
CBSE as we said earlier organize the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every year by offering the admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country IIT’s situated in Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Delhi,Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Madras, Palakkad, Patna, Ropar, Roorkee, Tirupati, Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) Varanasi and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad for the current academic session.
All the Indians and foreign country students will also apply for this JEE Advanced Exam. This exam will be conducted in the 2nd stage examination. The interested candidates can attempt this examination for 2 consecutive times. So applicants check all detail by the help of this page and participate in this process without any error. Check Here: JEE Advanced Admit Card
JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates if you want to apply for JEE Advanced then you must qualify the JEE Mains examination with the minimum score of cut-off marks. Top 2 merit holder will be going for the JEE Advanced.
- Applicants must complete higher secondary examination 1st time with all subjects either.
- If you are waiting for improvement in 2020 then he/she must have appeared the improvement examination in all the subjects. JEE Main Application Form
JEE Advanced Notification 2020
- The aspirants who have confirmed his/her seat in IITs or ISMs but not yet joined the college then he/she will not be eligible to apply against this entrance test.
- In case, candidates whose admission is canceled will also not be eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants if you have to pay the seat acceptance fee but did not join after reporting then he/she will be eligible to apply.
Interested candidates must bring the specified age to apply for JEE Advanced examination notification. The 5 years relaxation in age will be provided to SC/ST candidates.
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Fee
The application fee detail will be mention below must check and then pay this fee.
For examination centre in India
For female candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- Per candidate.
The SC/St/PWD aspirants need to pay the fee i.e. Rs. 1200/- per candidate
For All other applicants, the application fee will be Rs. 2400/-
Exam Center Outside India (Dubai Exam Center)
All Aspirants: USD 135
Late Fee: USD 80
Exam Center Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
All Aspirants: USD 270
Late Fee: USD 80
Reservation of JEE Advanced 2020 Seats
|SC Category Candidates||15 percent|
|ST Category candidates||7.5%|
|Foreign Nationals candidates||10 Percent|
|Defense Services candidates||2%|
|OBC-NCL category candidates||27%|
|PWD (in each of the open, OBC-NCL,SC & ST) Candidates||3 Percent|
JEE Advanced 2020 Online Registration Process
Candidate must check the official website of JEE Advanced. Then check the application form link and collect the application form. Then applicants must fill this form and attest all require document and click on the submit button. At last, take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
JEE Advanced 2020 Rank List
|Rank List||Minimum % of each Sub.||Minimum % of Passing|
|Preparatory course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
- In the JEE Advanced examination 2 paper will be conducted and duration of 3 hours for each paper.
- Candidate must qualify both exam papers compulsorily.
- There will be 3 sections in both the papers as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- This exam follows the MCQ type questions format and numerical type questions as well.
- There will be a penalty of marks for some questions. The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi.
JEE Advanced 2020 Important Date
|Description||Day, Date and Time|
|JEE (Main) [Offline exam]||April|
|Results of JEE (Main) 2020||April|
|Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2020||April|
|Registration with Late Fee||May|
|Admit card available for downloading||2nd Week of May|
|JEE (Advanced) 2020|
Paper – 1
Paper – 2
|3rd Week of May|
|(a) Online display of ORS and scanned answers|
(b) Request from aspirants for review of scanned responses
|Last week of May|
|Online display of answer keys||June|
|Feedback and comments on answer keys||June|
|Declaration of Results||June|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||June|
|Architecture Aptitude Test||June|
|Declaration of AAT results||June|
|Seat Allotment (Tentative)||July|
JEE Advanced Application Form (Released Soon)
JEE Information Brochure (Updated Here)