JAC 10th Time Table 2019 pdf jac.nic.in Jharkhand Board Matric Date Sheet 2019, JAC 10th Exam Date, Jharkhand Board 10th time table, Jharkhand board 10th Matric Exam Programme
JAC 10th Time Table 2019
Dear students, if you are looking for JAC 10th Time Table 2019, then get ready for your 10th Board exams and download your Jharkhand Board Matric Exam Date Sheet 2019. The Jharkhand Academic Council is about to issue the 10th Board Exam schedule for the written exams that will start from February to March 2019. Students from all the state schools are going to appear in their Matric Examinations and they need these points to stay updated.
Jharkhand Academic Council is one of the oldest and the only state 0-level education Board in the state. All the government-run schools follow the strategy adopted by the Council. Around lakhs of class 10th and 12th students participate in their session end examinations to secure good grades in their subjects. Like all the academic years, this time the Board members are set to release the exam dates and schedule on time. Find the recent most news here in the below-mentioned sections.
Latest News: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi announced the official exam date related to Jharkhand Bard 10th Exam Time Table on its main web portal. According to details, the JAC Secondary Exam going to be started from February to March 2019. Students now obtain their JAC 10th Exam Schedule 2019 through the below settled Table.
JAC 10th Date Sheet 2019
The Jharkhand Academic Council takes all the Higher and Senior Secondary level exams for the affiliated schools and institutions in the state. To keep every process of examination on time, JAC 10th Time Table 2019 announced now. The written papers will be taken in the month of February and will be concluded in March the same year.
- Declaration Type: JAC 10th Time Table 2019
- Conducting Board: Jharkhand Academic Council
- Relevant For: Class 10th /Xth/High School
- Examination Start Date: February and ended on March 2019
- Time Table Status: Published Here Now
Jharkhand Board Matric Date Sheet 2019
Students are also advised to take a look down this section to know more in regard to their Jharkhand Board Matric Exam Date Sheet. These updates are also important in the sense to help you know about the education Council that will conduct the examinations across the state.
The Jharkhand Academic Council was formed in November 2000 and ever since the board has been controlling the execution of proper and top quality education assistance to the affiliated schools and institutions in the state. All the study curriculum and pattern is taken into adaptation by the schools as prescribed by the Council. With the help and dutiful support of the board officials, every year the theory and practical exams are held for the students. Last year, the Board examinations were conducted in Feb March. For the ongoing session, it is expected to be similar. However, there might be a small change in the dates as depending on the occurrence of national and official holidays.
JAC Matric Time Table 2019 Pdf Download
9:45 AM To 1:00 PM
9:45 am to 1:00 pm
|Feb||Hindi (Course A & Course B)|
|Feb||Kharia/Khortha/Kurmali/Nagpuri /Panch Pargania|
Note: Students please note that this is the official Programme For Annual Secondary & Intermediate Arts, Science & Commerce Theory / Practical Examination please visit the official link at the end of this web page.
Tips to Download JAC 10th Time Table 2019
- Visit the Council’s official website which is, “jac.nic.in”
- Find the Examination sections on the homepage.
- Follow an updated link and look for 10th Exams pdf download.
- Download your Exam schedule and take a printed copy of it.
- Keep it close and note all the important days and dates.
- Start preparing for your upcoming exams
Tips for Preparing Exam
- If you want to get good percentage and marks then prepare for the exam hardly and full dedication
- At the time of study, you must take a break of 15 minutes after every 2 hours for refreshment
- The most important thing is Revision, so revise every subject and topics in the end before 15 days of the examination.
- Time Management plays the crucial thing in the exam so give proper time to each and every subject equally.